Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just received this... Necroscope Metalzine #21

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

just received this... Necroscope Metalzine #21 Empty
PostSubject: just received this... Necroscope Metalzine #21   just received this... Necroscope Metalzine #21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:00 am

I received a flyer from this guy and asked for the cdr bootleg compilation. I traded a Celtic Frost recording on cdr for it...
there's a 'zine too, if someone is interested...

NECROSCOPE Metalzine # 21
The hellish propagator of only extreme and obscure music, called METAL is back! For the 21st.time you get huge portion of reading from the REAL underground. Everything on 140 full written, in English pages A5.
Interviews: FORCE OF DARKNESS (Chi), DEEP VEIN (Fr), REVENGE (Gre),OVEROTH (N. Ireland), SANGUINEOUS (Aus), DEATH INVOKER (Per), DEAD CONGREGATION (Gre), PAGAN FIRE (Phi), SWAMP (Gre), AUTOPSY (mostly about cult, early days!!!) and UNAUSSPRECHLICHEN KULTEN (Chi). Furthermore (or first of all!) over 200 only underground reviews!!! In addition, gigs’
reports and some articles concerning questions near our music, underground and fucking life! Get it for 10 PLN/ 5 Eurp/8 $ or just
offer something in trade! Maniacs ask about my recent bootleg: SEXTRASH/MUTILATOR/ VULCANO “Belo HELL Horizonte Assault!!!” and about further ones!
Write to:
NECROSCOPE Metalzine, Adam Stasiak, ul. Zakopiańska 42/3,
80-139 Gdańsk,
POLAND
or
necroscope1@wp.pl
Back to top Go down
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac
Unholy_Impaler

PostSubject: Re: just received this... Necroscope Metalzine #21   just received this... Necroscope Metalzine #21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:29 am

Fuck!It is out!I support this zine as hell!It is one of the best in the scene...I will write to him next week, but he was very fast this time. He usually release an issue per year but issue #20 was released this April!
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: just received this... Necroscope Metalzine #21   just received this... Necroscope Metalzine #21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:01 am

Unholy_Impaler wrote:
Fuck!It is out!I support this zine as hell!It is one of the best in the scene...I will write to him next week, but he was very fast this time. He usually release an issue per year but issue #20 was released this April!

Its not one of the best it is the best one! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

PostSubject: Re: just received this... Necroscope Metalzine #21   just received this... Necroscope Metalzine #21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:23 am

avrlabel wrote:
Unholy_Impaler wrote:

Its not one of the best it is the best one! Twisted Evil

for me bets zine i read is sitll to date Bloodaxe (RIP)
Back to top Go down
http://kriegsphilosophie.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just received this... Necroscope Metalzine #21   just received this... Necroscope Metalzine #21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just received this... Necroscope Metalzine #21
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antihuman Terror Forum :: The Goatflesh Bazaar :: Mayhemic Slaughter-
Jump to: