Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

metal fests

Go down 
+2
jb
parasyte
6 posters
AuthorMessage
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

metal fests Empty
PostSubject: metal fests   metal fests I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:56 pm

I never have gone to a huge one and i doubt i ever will, only been to ones numbering about 1000 people, i feel the larger ones lose the feeling of intimacy, and fuck if i have to look at a huge tv screen i;d rather just stay at home n watch my pc with a bottle of booze n just look at videos there.

what are you opinions on metal fests? fests of all sorts, black/death/thrash? fests of all sizes, fewhundred people? thousands of people...

JB no need to answer, i already know you hate them
Back to top Go down
http://kriegsphilosophie.com
jb
Goat Terrorist

metal fests Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal fests   metal fests I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:06 pm

parasyte wrote:
JB no need to answer, i already know you hate them

Glad I made meself clear. Smile
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

metal fests Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal fests   metal fests I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:50 am

I like metal fests even if I've avoided summer festivals lately... the last one was Wacken 1998 and it was good... at least I got the last "almost intimate" one. I think that small festivals and venues are better to me. But I also like the booze, the meeting people from all over the world, singing and drinking with strangers and listening to some bands...
I think I should try one big fest again in order to have a much more complete opinion
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

metal fests Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal fests   metal fests I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:24 am

I don't like those BIG open air fests, but I don't mine a good gathering of like minded folk. As a matter of fact, a friend and I happen to be planning a festival out here in the US. No word on location yet, but we're looking to have it in either Florida or Texas. We've got some interest from a few bands and venues...so we'll see, as I am slowing CSP down a bit in 09.
Back to top Go down
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

metal fests Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal fests   metal fests I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:08 am

just went to damnation festival to watch mdb and carcass.
never been in such an intense pit as with carcass
Back to top Go down
Goat
Amniotic Sac

metal fests Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal fests   metal fests I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Ahh, I would have loved to see Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Max A.
Amniotic Sac

metal fests Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal fests   metal fests I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:44 am

Wacken is fun one time I think. I went out there in 2006, and It was "'fun" ( For beers, riots, and the german heavy metal genetic predisposition.) The bands are not so good, in general, but they are bigs... But it still a better festival than Hellfest in France. Except if you like metalcore & nu metal bands. There are some good bands sometimes, but not much... I don't think I'll go again in this kind of festival...

Festung at Bitterfield would interest me this year. Many people told me that it was the better metal festival they did. And the Black Witchery / Archgoat live split recorded there in 2007 won't deny this.
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

metal fests Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal fests   metal fests I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:47 am

Max A. wrote:
Wacken is fun one time I think. I went out there in 2006, and It was "'fun" ( For beers, riots, and the german heavy metal genetic predisposition.) The bands are not so good, in general, but they are bigs... But it still a better festival than Hellfest in France. Except if you like metalcore & nu metal bands. There are some good bands sometimes, but not much... I don't think I'll go again in this kind of festival...

Festung at Bitterfield would interest me this year. Many people told me that it was the better metal festival they did. And the Black Witchery / Archgoat live split recorded there in 2007 won't deny this.

I would like to witness festung and party-san some time

and in the states i wouldnt mind seeing "gathering of shadows"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

metal fests Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal fests   metal fests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

metal fests
Page 1 of 1