Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fucking

Go down 
+5
Guido
parasyte
oriasnuclearvomit
nureintier
skeletonplague
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

Fucking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking   Fucking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:01 am

skeletonplaguerex wrote:
so all the good ones must be in europe?... I guess I should move.

actually... that was drunken flirtatiousness thrown at nureintier.... i have plsnted various chemicals into my blod stream and booze since monday.... was drinking bourbon from monday 5pm to wednesday 5am, then replenished my body with water and slept 2 hours, waking up at 12 lunch time on wedesday to continuethe abuse of this fleshy coccoon my personality resides in.... it's now thursday 8am... just been drinking another... hmmm...12hours. i think i need sleep.... yes.

nureintier wrote:
seeing how many different types of sausages I could consume in one day.

you dirty whore.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://kriegsphilosophie.com
Lycaon
Hate Supremacist
Lycaon

Fucking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking   Fucking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:54 am

parasyte wrote:

nureintier wrote:

lol!
You have an interesting point of view when drunk!!!
Back to top Go down
http://deumbrisproductions.weebly.com/
blockman
Amniotic Sac

Fucking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking   Fucking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:36 am

Guido wrote:
lots of metalheads are misanthropes i think!

Nah most just pretend to be on the internet to get some credibility
Back to top Go down
skeletonplague
Hate Supremacist
skeletonplague

Fucking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking   Fucking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:38 pm

for this tho you really have to define metalhead... because its such a broad term. to me at least, a metalhead is someone who likes basically the same shit as me, because im selfish and that is my taste, but the term is going to be used for fans of anything from 80's metal to modern ug stuff. the "true" metalheads i would say could be either or, i know people who listen to a lot of what i do and are very social, i think its more to each their own, but i will say that the people i know who are bm fans as well are the ones who have more misanthropic qualities about them, but that is not to stereotype bm fans at all... to each their own is really the way i think it goes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skeletonplaguerecords.com
blockman
Amniotic Sac

Fucking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking   Fucking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Whatever, people who keep talking about how "misanthropic" and antisocial they are seem like retards to me because theyre talking about that on some community based messageboard, if they believed in their own misanthropy they wouldnt be doing this type of shit. As for me, im not misanthropic because of the fact ive felt and been this way long before I even knew what misanthropy was, seems like alot of people try to make an effort to abide to misanthropy rather than actually feel that way. Fuckin sheep rather label and categorize themselves into something to fit the black metal standard instead of thinking and doing things their own way.
Back to top Go down
skeletonplague
Hate Supremacist
skeletonplague

Fucking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking   Fucking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:10 pm

however... "misanthropic" people by definition can have very normal and personal relationships, they are just more picky about it then the normal socialite. Misanthropy as a general term can simply mean a general dislike/distaste for humanity and/or the human mentality. So for the sake of offering the opposing view, the misanthrope would thus be right at home on the message boards, it is a way to communicate with like minded people without having to physically be around anyone. It is basically ideal.
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

Fucking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking   Fucking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:29 pm

I'm a very social person and the same weirdo online as off.

As for fucking, I'm so sick n tired of crazy bitches its unfucking real Suspect
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

Fucking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking   Fucking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Isnt Kanwulf from Nargaroth a misant? Laughing
Back to top Go down
nureintier
Hate Supremacist
nureintier

Fucking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking   Fucking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:54 pm

parasyte wrote:
nureintier wrote:

I loled.

Quote :
but sausages... i would like to see how many different types of sausages i could eat in a day, this sounds like great fun. i had some excellent summer sausage that i bought myself recently, i need some more of that, but im sure its nothing like german sausage. my great-grandparents came here from austria, i would very much like to visit there sometime. as for drinking heavily, i dont do much of that myself, i cant stand the feeling of being drunk. if i drink now i usually do it for flavor, more wines than anything else

We need a sausage thread here so I can openly declare my love of weisswurst and mustard.

blockman wrote:
Nah most just pretend to be on the internet to get some credibility
A very valid point in that it has become a buzzword and is overused and tends to be associated with stereotypes, yes, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, only that some people have used it to label themselves because they think it makes them look cool.

blockman wrote:
Whatever, people who keep talking about how "misanthropic" and antisocial they are seem like retards to me because theyre talking about that on some community based messageboard, if they believed in their own misanthropy they wouldnt be doing this type of shit.
I don't understand this point of view, especially in an ug metal community, because whether you consider yourself misanthropic or not, the only way to get any ug metal stuff is to communicate with other people in some way. And as skeletonplague said, on the internet is more ideal, you can just turn off the computer when you get sick of the people. "misanthropy" does not mean having no contact with humanity, it means a dislike of humanity in general. You can communicate with people without necessarily liking all/most of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
skeletonplague
Hate Supremacist
skeletonplague

Fucking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking   Fucking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:05 pm

i second the vote for a sausage thread, and i still think this is way better than having to deal with stupid fucking people, i do that all day long at work, once i get home i want to do my own shit and not have to listen to the rest of the world. as i thought about this longer, i realized as well that boards such as this are not a huge community... it is simply about what maybe 10 people or less that are posting regularly? this is not in anyway a community of people as it was put before, but a small amount of people with similar views brought together through a love of metal. i don't give a fuck if you are the darkest bm fan alive, someone still made the music you listen to, and supposing you could talk with someone about why the music makes you feel as you do would you really turn down the chance? if there is one thing i like to talk about with people besides opinionated psychological shit like this it is the music that i love.
Back to top Go down
nirvana
Hate Supremacist

Fucking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: F1's Jenson Button hopes Sao Paulo carjack was random   Fucking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:06 am

F1's Jenson Button hopes Sao Paulo carjack was random
Jenson Button

Button unruffled after car attack
By Andrew Benson
BBC Sport in Sao Paulo

Jenson Button said he does not believe he was deliberately targeted after narrowly escaping a carjacking in Sao Paulo on Saturday evening.

The world champion said "five or six" armed men approached his armoured car in a traffic jam before his undercover police driver made their escape.

"It always looks set up, I'm sure," Button told BBC Sport, "and that is the way it felt.

"But I'm sure it was a random attack, that's the way I like to think of it."

Some Sauber team members were also the victims of a carjacking on their way back from the circuit to their hotel on Saturday.

606: DEBATE
Poor Jenson. It must have been frightening to say the least.

SomersetBrie

They were surrounded by armed men, one of them with a machine gun, and handed over two bags before the attackers ran off.

"At around eight o'clock three engineers were on their way from the circuit when they stopped at traffic lights," said a Sauber spokesperson.

"A group of five men quickly surrounded the vehicle, with one of them brandishing a machine gun.

"They handed over two rucksacks before the men fled. They were all a little shaken at the time, but they're all okay today."

F1 personnel have been targeted before in Sao Paulo, which like other major cities in Brazil has a bad record for serious crimes of violence.

But Button is the first driver ever to be involved in such an incident in the 20 years since the Brazilian Grand Prix returned to Sao Paulo from Rio de Janeiro.

"It's scary, the situation we found ourselves in, and we're not the first people," the 30-year-old said.

"But I'm the first driver and it's obviously highlighted the situation.

"Obviously it hasn't ended here - the amount of police I saw on the street on the way in today was a lot more than yesterday.

"I'm sure there will be a lot of talks about the future. But the important thing at the moment is everyone is OK."

Button said the incident happened when his car, which is armoured and driven by a trained undercover police driver, stopped in traffic at a junction about a kilometre away from track.

He has described the driver, Daniel Toni, as "a legend" for the way he barged his way through traffic to get Button out of danger.

Button said: "We left about quarter past seven and headed out of the circuit. About a kilometre away a little bit less, we stopped at some traffic lights.

"We couldn't go through the traffic lights, we were about three cars back. We were in an armoured car with a policeman as the driver, an undercover cop. A great guy.

"He obviously didn't feel that comfortable - he stopped about a car's length behind the car in front. We looked to the right and we saw sort of five or six guys walk out of this building, they were just at the edge of the road.

"They looked a little bit suspicious but I didn't think anything of it until Richard [Goddard], my manager, saw this guy with a sort of baton down his arm.

"I looked across a bit more at the guys and one of them had a gun in his trousers that he was playing with. He looked really uncomfortable, really nervous.

"As soon as I said guns to the driver, he knew what to do. He put it at an angle to the traffic so we could get through and then they started running towards the car.

"There were two guys with small hand guns along with one guy who had a big gun that looked like a machine gun. The driver saw it and floored it.

"There wasn't enough room to get through so we were banging through all the cars, and eventually made it.

"The car wasn't that damaged. We had a problem with the front right suspension but he could keep driving and it was all OK in the end, but not a very nice feeling.
Jenson Button at Interlagos
The incident has sparked intense media interest

"We couldn't drive fast because the car was damaged and about a kilometre down the road we found a police car.

"We pulled alongside the police car and told them what the problem was. At this point we had two other cars coming up alongside us obviously quite angry because we had damaged their cars.

"As soon as he told them what had happened they were all fine. At the hotel, they got out of their cars and shook the drivers hand because they know what a good job he did."

Button added: "And it wasn't just us yesterday. It was the Sauber guys, and I really feel for them because they actually had to stop the car and give everything over.

"If I didn't have about a hundred cameras in my face, I'd be over it by now. It brings the memories back. But we're lucky, we're all OK. We've just got to hope it was a random attack, because that sort of thing does happen here."

Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone insisted that the incidents should be kept in perspective.

"I have been coming here for 40-odd years, walking about, and I've never, ever had a problem," he said.

"You have to remember we have a lot of problems in England, Oxford Street and places, and in New York people get mugged."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
neon transformer
Compare Credit Cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fucking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking   Fucking - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fucking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antihuman Terror Forum :: The Heathen's Den :: Sex, Drinks, and Metal-
Jump to: