Dedicated Underground Worship
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Recent demo tape/tape scores

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Witchhammer
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-10-25
Location : South Ausfukked

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:56 am

parasyte wrote:
just downloaded 2 sadex rehearsals on from 10 february 1990 and another from 1987, the 87 one contains 2 songs and the 1990 one contains 7 songs.

Found 'em on Soulseek. 270th in line though, I'll wait 'til later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/emperorrobbo
parasyte
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 639
Join date : 2008-10-19
Location : the shire

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:30 am

Witchhammer wrote:
parasyte wrote:
just downloaded 2 sadex rehearsals on from 10 february 1990 and another from 1987, the 87 one contains 2 songs and the 1990 one contains 7 songs.

Found 'em on Soulseek. 270th in line though, I'll wait 'til later.

what's your user name on there?
i dont have anyone queued up
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kriegsphilosophie.com
Witchhammer
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-10-25
Location : South Ausfukked

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:04 am

parasyte wrote:
Witchhammer wrote:
parasyte wrote:
just downloaded 2 sadex rehearsals on from 10 february 1990 and another from 1987, the 87 one contains 2 songs and the 1990 one contains 7 songs.

Found 'em on Soulseek. 270th in line though, I'll wait 'til later.

what's your user name on there?
i dont have anyone queued up

emperorrobbo, you?

And are you on the new server or old (I'm on both. Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/emperorrobbo
parasyte
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 639
Join date : 2008-10-19
Location : the shire

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:54 am

I'm on the new one under user name guttsfukk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kriegsphilosophie.com
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 69
Join date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:02 pm

Currently I am listening to Communion demo! Amazing stuff, one of the best demos for 2008
I have also to recommend to everyone the Goat Tyrant demo that was released this year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:32 am

Unholy_Impaler wrote:
Currently I am listening to Communion demo! Amazing stuff, one of the best demos for 2008
I have also to recommend to everyone the Goat Tyrant demo that was released this year!

Yes that Communion is awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant


Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:02 am

Unholy_Impaler wrote:
Currently I am listening to Communion demo! Amazing stuff, one of the best demos for 2008
I have also to recommend to everyone the Goat Tyrant demo that was released this year!

I still have to get that Goat Tyrant material.

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:03 am

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
Unholy_Impaler wrote:
Currently I am listening to Communion demo! Amazing stuff, one of the best demos for 2008
I have also to recommend to everyone the Goat Tyrant demo that was released this year!

I still have to get that Goat Tyrant material.

I need everything apart of Necromantic Curse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:35 am

I have receive
Bestial Carnage-st demo
and
Toxic Holocaust-Only deaf is real live tape
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 69
Join date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:12 am

No problem Milovan , I have already reserved for you the Gate To The Necro tape, but I don't have copies for distro from demo '08, have you send me email? I ask because for some reason I cannot open it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:01 pm

Unholy_Impaler wrote:
No problem Milovan , I have already reserved for you the Gate To The Necro tape, but I don't have copies for distro from demo '08, have you send me email? I ask because for some reason I cannot open it...

Ill send it again then..no problem.. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lycaon
Hate Supremacist


Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-10-21
Location : Hellas

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:00 pm

Primeval Mass - Atermon
Cold Northern Vengeance - Curse
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deumbrisproductions.weebly.com/
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:06 am

Lycaon wrote:
Primeval Mass - Atermon

Where to find?
Tape version exist?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lycaon
Hate Supremacist


Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-10-21
Location : Hellas

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:57 am

avrlabel wrote:
Lycaon wrote:
Primeval Mass - Atermon

Where to find?
Tape version exist?

Only tape version as far as I know. I met one from the band and he gave me that copy for a tape of mine.
You should ask him: primevalmass@yahoo.gr
If you encounter problem geting it, then tell me and maybe I could try to get more from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deumbrisproductions.weebly.com/
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:00 am

Lycaon wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Lycaon wrote:
Primeval Mass - Atermon

Where to find?
Tape version exist?

Only tape version as far as I know. I met one from the band and he gave me that copy for a tape of mine.
You should ask him: primevalmass@yahoo.gr
If you encounter problem geting it, then tell me and maybe I could try to get more from him.

If you can get one more copy maybe we can trade.What you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lycaon
Hate Supremacist


Posts : 124
Join date : 2008-10-21
Location : Hellas

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:32 am

Ok, I will try to get one. I'll tell you when I have it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deumbrisproductions.weebly.com/
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:05 am

Lycaon wrote:
Ok, I will try to get one. I'll tell you when I have it.

Great big thanx for that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 69
Join date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:51 pm

Maybe most of you know them already but Lycanthrope from Chile really ripps apart, try to find their demos they are an amazing mix of heavy/speed/black metal, listen a bit like Sabbat meets Mercyfull Fate,early Slayer,Flames(gre) and Venom...
is anyone there knows if they are still alive? because I have their last demo from 2005...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parasyte
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 639
Join date : 2008-10-19
Location : the shire

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:42 pm

Unholy_Impaler wrote:
Maybe most of you know them already but Lycanthrope from Chile really ripps apart, try to find their demos they are an amazing mix of heavy/speed/black metal, listen a bit like Sabbat meets Mercyfull Fate,early Slayer,Flames(gre) and Venom...
is anyone there knows if they are still alive? because I have their last demo from 2005...


according to metal archives they also did demos in 2006 and 2007, and are still active.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kriegsphilosophie.com
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 69
Join date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:52 pm

Thanx parasyte!!I have this 2007 demo at last but somewhere on tape says something like recorded in 2005 so my fault!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4knives
Hate Supremacist


Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-10-19
Age : 38
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 am

following something read in the other forum I got a copy of Voqkrre "Malveillance" and it's brilliant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jb
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 632
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:31 am

Slaughter Command, awesome thrash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blockman
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:53 pm

Abandon - Neverending Torrent of Black Death - CD
BASILISK - BLACKENED ROYALTY - TAPE


sieg heil satanic intolerance finally tracked down that Basilisk tape to complete the BASILISK/ABANDON collection argghhhhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parasyte
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 639
Join date : 2008-10-19
Location : the shire

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:14 pm

blockman wrote:
Abandon - Neverending Torrent of Black Death - CD
BASILISK - BLACKENED ROYALTY - TAPE


sieg heil satanic intolerance finally tracked down that Basilisk tape to complete the BASILISK/ABANDON collection argghhhhhh

if anyone else wants that cd or the basilisk cd, or basilisk-vintyrhell demo, talk to me Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kriegsphilosophie.com
blockman
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:53 pm

do you have BR?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Recent demo tape/tape scores   

Back to top Go down
 
Recent demo tape/tape scores
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Stooges tape list
» DJ Whiz Kid House Tape
» Anti-Gay Senator's Horse Affair Caught On Tape
» Grammatrain!!!
» The 'I Got a Right' sessions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antihuman Terror Forum :: Metal Topics :: Black Terror Art-
Jump to: