Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reliable persons on the forum !!!

Go down 
+6
Lycaon
jb
Guido
blackstar
parasyte
avrlabel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:44 am

avrlabel wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
jb wrote:
Got the Zapinisk and a Varkuta tape!
Thanks who?

Thanks Milovan!

Pm me your opinion on Zapisnik..Im curious to know it... Twisted Evil

Where's my Zapisnik? Very Happy

Prepared!!!!I want to wait to release those three releases to send all in one brother.
Im still keeping one better xeroxed copy for you heheh...I have reserved and pack some of stuff that you ask for as Communion,I.Omen, Angelsperm and I will add some extras.
Btw I ll add Bestial rape interview to our split zine.
If you have make some pages send me a exapmle of them..I need to see how kind of layout you will use, or better say what kind of cut n paste...

I don't really have a theme. I'm using some borders that were given to me. I am using flyers as backgrounds, and I am adding some weird, organic designs I do when I am bored...nothing too special.
Back to top Go down
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:33 pm

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
jb wrote:
Got the Zapinisk and a Varkuta tape!
Thanks who?

Thanks Milovan!

Pm me your opinion on Zapisnik..Im curious to know it... Twisted Evil

Where's my Zapisnik? Very Happy

Prepared!!!!I want to wait to release those three releases to send all in one brother.
Im still keeping one better xeroxed copy for you heheh...I have reserved and pack some of stuff that you ask for as Communion,I.Omen, Angelsperm and I will add some extras.
Btw I ll add Bestial rape interview to our split zine.
If you have make some pages send me a exapmle of them..I need to see how kind of layout you will use, or better say what kind of cut n paste...

I don't really have a theme. I'm using some borders that were given to me. I am using flyers as backgrounds, and I am adding some weird, organic designs I do when I am bored...nothing too special.

Ok than, just need infor cause mine one is pretty readable not chaotic cut n paste and its more white than black, it looks more macabre and obscure.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
skeletonplague
Hate Supremacist
skeletonplague

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:32 pm

thanks everyone for your kind words... i am glad to know everyone is getting their stuff in good order. I have sold stuff on ebay for years so i learned how to pack pretty well. as soon as the post around here speeds up and i finally get some stuff from all you guys i am sure i will have good things to say about everyone as well. anyone whom i havent traded with and is interested please let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.skeletonplaguerecords.com
skeletonplague
Hate Supremacist
skeletonplague

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:35 pm

jb wrote:
Skeleton Plague records, good, fast and secure trader!
Special mention to the cool simple covers/tape stickers and awesome diy flyers.
Cheers mate.

yeah i was really happy with how those covers came out. i did the layout myself and kept it simple per the bands request. i am really happy with the flyers too, i am doing a variation of them for the next run of xeroxing... only problem is now i cant quit with the cut and paste style, i simply love it to much
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:00 am

skeletonplaguerex wrote:
jb wrote:
Skeleton Plague records, good, fast and secure trader!
Special mention to the cool simple covers/tape stickers and awesome diy flyers.
Cheers mate.

yeah i was really happy with how those covers came out. i did the layout myself and kept it simple per the bands request. i am really happy with the flyers too, i am doing a variation of them for the next run of xeroxing... only problem is now i cant quit with the cut and paste style, i simply love it to much

Cut n paste rules,Im fanatic for it!
Back to top Go down
skeletonplague
Hate Supremacist
skeletonplague

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:12 pm

I think also someone else deserves an honorable mention, Nur ein Tier, whom I know has done quite a bit for me, both in providing copies of the zine for my distro and for web design.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:27 am

One more ok trade with Milovan. Got your tapes mate, Abhorrot now playing.
Uargh.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:53 am

jb wrote:
One more ok trade with Milovan. Got your tapes mate, Abhorrot now playing.
Uargh.

Great!!!
Let me know through pm or here how you like the tapes.Im curious.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:01 am

These tapes are decent, though not mindblowing; I didn't find any particular pleasure listening to it, but no displeasure either. Two more demos, you know :/
But, well, I'll probably keep them forever, as 97% of my whole collection.
Let me know when you get your pack.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:04 am

jb wrote:
These tapes are decent, though not mindblowing; I didn't find any particular pleasure listening to it, but no displeasure either. Two more demos, you know :/
But, well, I'll probably keep them forever, as 97% of my whole collection.
Let me know when you get your pack.

Ill inform you..I found both tapes as great items.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
Amniotic Sac
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Good trade with Lycaon thanks man!
And hopefully soon SPR as soon as I get it cheers
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:52 am

Another super clean SPR trade.
Cheers, mate.
Back to top Go down
skeletonplague
Hate Supremacist
skeletonplague

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:01 pm

great trades so far with jb, milovan, amy, blackstar, lycaon
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:21 am

may I go off topic? I'd like to know if you have contacts of good traders in brazil. you can PM me or we can do a new topic...
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:35 am

Jb one more great trader, brother I received the tapes!
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:59 am

Cool, glad to hear.
Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:21 pm

jb wrote:
Cool, glad to hear.
Let me know what you think.

Im going to listen them now..
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:57 am

Excessum-Great and catchy sweden black metal.Really receptive and decent work.Like it much
Skuggeheim-better than those above in my opinion, raw lo fi black metal with great morbid vibe and sick vocals, classical but awesome!
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:24 am

Yep, this Excessum is not my favourite, but still it is outstanding, and Skuggeheim, ... some kind of raw black metal epic instant classic.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:29 am

jb wrote:
Yep, this Excessum is not my favourite, but still it is outstanding, and Skuggeheim, ... some kind of raw black metal epic instant classic.

Skuggeheim is awesome,F.Creation releases are almost all on my wantlist.
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 am

one more great trade with Milovan. Pack arrived today!
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:17 am

Great to hear.Sorry for delay.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:01 pm

One more trade with JB.. and one more good trade on this board after long time.
Back to top Go down
nirvana
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:38 am

Brazil army to take up 'peacekeeping' in Rio slums

Soldiers have been on patrol in the Alemao and Penha neighbourhoods
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

Lula hails Rio police operation
Brazil forces take over Rio slum
The army in Brazil is to take on peacekeeping duties in the poor areas of Rio de Janeiro, which saw a week-long stand-off between security forces and drug dealers last month.

Soldiers will patrol the Alemao and Penha districts to ensure hundreds of drug traffickers who had made the areas their stronghold would not return.

Security forces arrested more than 100 people during their sweep of the area.

It will be the army's first peacekeeping mission within Brazil.

Defence Minister Nelson Jobim said the army would be able to draw on its years of experience heading the United Nation's peacekeeping mission in Haiti.

Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has approved the army's continued presence, which was requested by the governor of Rio state, Sergio Cabral.

He had earlier praised the joint police and military operation and promised it would only be the start of a campaign to rid Rio of drugs gangs.

The Alemao and Penha districts have been a stronghold of drugs traffickers and virtual no-go area for police for decades.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
business opportunity
search engine optimisation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reliable persons on the forum !!!   Reliable persons on the forum !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reliable persons on the forum !!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2