Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

christcrusher productions

Go down 
+3
avrlabel
jb
parasyte
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

christcrusher productions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: christcrusher productions   christcrusher productions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:15 am

yes, everything on the list is available
I might have forgotten to remove some items here or there by accident, but everything should be available.

http://x-crusher.com/
http://chriscrusher.co.uk/

the site is pretty much completely updated now.
been working on updating it for about 7hours today, 20hours yesterday and about 14 hours the day before.
but it's getting there. got a new logo up there too which is cool.

Last edited by parasyte on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kriegsphilosophie.com
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: christcrusher productions   christcrusher productions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:31 am

Pmed you brother..
Web page is highly informative and as such its great! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: christcrusher productions   christcrusher productions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:29 pm

I'll send you a PM very very soon. I'm waiting the payment for a lp I sold...
Nice that you have SYRMA demo in the distro. How did you come in touch with them? They were living close to my town (2 of them now lives in Rome) and I hosted them in a radio-show a couple of times, played with them with my pre-frostmoon eclipse band and then did a show. Always had fun with all of them Very Happy ahah
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

PostSubject: Re: christcrusher productions   christcrusher productions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:47 am

I got the Syrma demo from a distro back in Finland called northern Sound, I used to do the website for northern sound back in 1998 and I also was very into the band the guy did called Midnight Sun., neither of these bands ever got much label interest and I thought they were both good enough to get that kind of attention so so I started the label to release items for bands that never got attention which deserved it.

I was going to do a Midnight sun album and tried to contact Syrma several times to release something but they never responded to me, so in the end I bought all the copies northern sound had left so I could distro them and I have had those covers for the last 8-9 years.

feel free to PM me now if you want and I'll put items aside for you till you have £££
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: christcrusher productions   christcrusher productions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:30 am

Is Syrma black metal?
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: christcrusher productions   christcrusher productions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:53 am

No no absolutely not, they were a kind of rock band with female vocals. the tape had a picture of them on some rocks on the sea and nothing else. Can't even find them on metal archives nor anywhere else. After that demo they did some concerts, went playing on for a couple of years but they never released anything more and splitted up, going to study in different cities.
The bass player and the singer are living in Rome, the guitar player is living nearby, but last time I met him was two years ago. We did some concerts with the frostmoon eclipse guitar player, acoustic stuff, two guitars and a bass. Sometimes drums. Last Exit was the name. Covers...

Ok I'll write down some titles and I'll send you a pm.
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

PostSubject: Re: christcrusher productions   christcrusher productions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:53 am

avrlabel wrote:
Is Syrma black metal?

It was like mid 90s The Gathering
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

PostSubject: Re: christcrusher productions   christcrusher productions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:42 am

Achtung!

i've been pretty fuckin ill for the last week or so and as such not been online.

But I've gotten the last bit of x-crusher backlog back, and other garbage which was in the KP drummer's basement and am sorting through it all at the moment.

on the other hand I have also been taking up contact with the bands I had releases planned with to discuss any new releases or if we'll keep the old releases etc.

in the next two weeks should have

Supremacy666 - Promo 2001

this demo is an item I;ve been hounding this band to release since I first heard them back in 001, and after 3-4 years around 2004 they agreed, just round the time my activities ground to a halt, since then I have kept this material, even the band has lost their master tapes since then but they;'ve agreed to let me release this, I sent an mp3 to orias before I believe who was throgouhly imrpessed. This is probably my favourite dermo of all time, fast raw bm with samples of explosions, chainsaws and gun shits, i know, not very original, but brilliant non the less.

also been speaking with snowfall about doing the death triumphant tape version, they sent me the tune and this is without a doubt my favourite snowfall tune i have heard to date.

I have discussed with Skaur a tape to release for them, but we'll either do this as a pro tape or a vinyl n the future containing the band's old material. anyone know any good places to have pro printed tapes down?
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

PostSubject: Re: christcrusher productions   christcrusher productions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:41 pm

christcrusher productions - Page 2 Flyer210

hopefully out end of the month, together with Supremacy and Snowfall

8 unreleased tracks from the early days of vinterthron, rawer than the album, sounds more like Ancient Blood used to, along with 2 bonus tracks, the two Ancient Blood Tracks that appeared on Splitof Darkness released by intolerant rekords.
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: christcrusher productions   christcrusher productions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:17 am

Hails man, I still need to get ya that KP cover.

Are you still interested in doing a trade soon? plz let me know cheers

anarshee@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: christcrusher productions   christcrusher productions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:34 am

Parasyte inform when you will be able to trade for stuff we spoke long time ago....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: christcrusher productions   christcrusher productions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

christcrusher productions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2