Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where do you work?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skeletonplague
Hate Supremacist
skeletonplague

Where do you work? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you work?   Where do you work? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:49 pm

I assume most of us have "day" jobs... so what do you do? I work for an ambulance company, transporting old and sick people all day long... lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skeletonplaguerecords.com
nureintier
Hate Supremacist
nureintier

Where do you work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you work?   Where do you work? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:05 pm

I used to work as a full time web designer and tech support person but I only do that contractually and here and there nowadays, then I work part time as a security guard and sometimes I sew custom costumes and corsets for people doing theater stuff and occasional leatherwork. Used to do some proofreading/ghostwriting work, currently back in school finishing up my German/French/anthropology degree, then in the summer will try to find something to do with that. And before that I was a convenience store night clerk, and I got robbed at gunpoint so many times, that's why I 'm such an asshole and cuss like a sailor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
blackstar
Amniotic Sac
blackstar

Where do you work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you work?   Where do you work? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:25 pm

nureintier wrote:
IAnd before that I was a convenience store night clerk, and I got robbed at gunpoint so many times, that's why I 'm such an asshole and cuss like a sailor.

Sounds like a fun time. /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

Where do you work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you work?   Where do you work? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:34 pm

unemployed at the moment... just the last 2 months before getting my degree in scandinavian literature. Sent some CV's to publishing houses as a translator. Literature or anything else, I don't care.
Then I think I'll get a summer job in my area. I live in a turistic spot of italy, sea, hotels and so on... but me & my gf might consider to move somewhere (Italy or abroad). If we don't kill each other before, of course Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where do you work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you work?   Where do you work? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you work?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antihuman Terror Forum :: The Heathen's Den :: General Bullshit-
Jump to: