Dedicated Underground Worship
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Discoveries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:26 am

Unholy_Impaler wrote:
Unfortunatelly not and I don't have even a contact address, but if you want I can dub it with our next trade it is very short stuff about 6-7 minutes, so I can dub it somewhere!
Check your email inbox I have sent you the current trade list...I wait a lot stuff from South America btw, hope to arrive soon!!
Ill check it in those two days,at this moment Im into some drawings..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:27 pm

No problem take your time brother!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:20 am

Unholy_Impaler wrote:
No problem take your time brother!!

Yes I will!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
avatar

Posts : 639
Join date : 2008-10-19
Location : the shire

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:10 pm

Lemegethon (1993) - spiritus locust

from greece....


amaaaazing, read about them in those ol zines i was reading lats nightl, int he zines from early 90s they kept popping up in the "what bands are good in your area" questions with rotting christ, necromantia, varathron interviews. so downloaded their demos and ep, but this one is genius, one of the best greek items I have ever heard
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kriegsphilosophie.com
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:19 am

parasyte wrote:
Lemegethon (1993) - spiritus locust

from greece....


amaaaazing, read about them in those ol zines i was reading lats nightl, int he zines from early 90s they kept popping up in the "what bands are good in your area" questions with rotting christ, necromantia, varathron interviews. so downloaded their demos and ep, but this one is genius, one of the best greek items I have ever heard

Yes it is really awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:38 am

Yes, great band! The only member behind lived here in Thessaloniki but he is from a vilage around where he lives now. Afriend tried to rerelease stuff and found him now he is a christian!!Shit!
He was a lot into satanism as I know, I don't know why he changed his mind...
btw I have an interview from same mag Lycaon found the King Diamond one...but not that much free time to translate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:57 am

Unholy_Impaler wrote:
Yes, great band! The only member behind lived here in Thessaloniki but he is from a vilage around where he lives now. Afriend tried to rerelease stuff and found him now he is a christian!!Shit!
He was a lot into satanism as I know, I don't know why he changed his mind...
btw I have an interview from same mag Lycaon found the King Diamond one...but not that much free time to translate it.

Theres a lot of people that have change the mind through years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
avatar

Posts : 639
Join date : 2008-10-19
Location : the shire

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:49 pm

avrlabel wrote:
Unholy_Impaler wrote:
Yes, great band! The only member behind lived here in Thessaloniki but he is from a vilage around where he lives now. Afriend tried to rerelease stuff and found him now he is a christian!!Shit!
He was a lot into satanism as I know, I don't know why he changed his mind...
btw I have an interview from same mag Lycaon found the King Diamond one...but not that much free time to translate it.

Theres a lot of people that have change the mind through years.

yes, i guess most famous ones were dave mustaine and max cavalera
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kriegsphilosophie.com
Guido
Hate Supremacist
avatar

Posts : 143
Join date : 2008-10-18
Location : Decadent country

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:37 pm

And i heard somewhere that Igor Cavalera is into judaïsm (sic!) Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ysengrin.net
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
avatar

Posts : 639
Join date : 2008-10-19
Location : the shire

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Guido wrote:
And i heard somewhere that Igor Cavalera is into judaïsm (sic!) Laughing

i wonder what kind of debates he and max have Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kriegsphilosophie.com
4knives
Hate Supremacist
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-10-19
Age : 38
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:40 pm

I listened to BELETH, from Poland. Nothing groundbreaking but I liked it.
thanks milovan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:34 am

4knives wrote:
I listened to BELETH, from Poland. Nothing groundbreaking but I liked it.
thanks milovan!

Yes good band but vocals are wierd..hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:42 am

I have some Beleth shit. I'll send you a tape if you want Gherardo.

Also, check out Vomitchapel...a project from GHOAT of Father Befouled...very sick stuff. I got a few of those tapes left.

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
4knives
Hate Supremacist
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-10-19
Age : 38
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:34 am

Milovan!
the vocals is what I really liked of it, mixed with the obsessive and sometimes repetitive riffing. I like this kind of screaming, monotonous... too bad it's in polish. I only get SATANA in one song...

Ian, if you have something, thanks. the pack is not here yet, but I think some x-mass rush might happen. I'm still waiting something from Occult Contemporary and the Masochist double cd from USA.
I'll let you know when it arrives. I'll update the trade list in 2009 after the holidays to avoid delays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:51 am

4knives wrote:
Milovan!
the vocals is what I really liked of it, mixed with the obsessive and sometimes repetitive riffing. I like this kind of screaming, monotonous... too bad it's in polish. I only get SATANA in one song...

Ian, if you have something, thanks. the pack is not here yet, but I think some x-mass rush might happen. I'm still waiting something from Occult Contemporary and the Masochist double cd from USA.
I'll let you know when it arrives. I'll update the trade list in 2009 after the holidays to avoid delays.

I'd be careful with Occult Contemporary. The guy isn't known to be very trustworthy.

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:02 pm

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
I have some Beleth shit. I'll send you a tape if you want Gherardo.

Also, check out Vomitchapel...a project from GHOAT of Father Befouled...very sick stuff. I got a few of those tapes left.

Orias I need one of that VomitChapel tapes...
I havent time to send the mylist so you can chose some items..
Im getting Zapisnik zine in Saturday,Ill send package in Monday!!!!Finnaly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:04 pm

4knives wrote:
Milovan!
the vocals is what I really liked of it, mixed with the obsessive and sometimes repetitive riffing. I like this kind of screaming, monotonous... too bad it's in polish. I only get SATANA in one song...

Ian, if you have something, thanks. the pack is not here yet, but I think some x-mass rush might happen. I'm still waiting something from Occult Contemporary and the Masochist double cd from USA.
I'll let you know when it arrives. I'll update the trade list in 2009 after the holidays to avoid delays.

Yes vocals are sick..If you have noticed many of polish black metal bands have such style of vocals ...even fucking Graveland...heh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:05 pm

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
4knives wrote:
Milovan!
the vocals is what I really liked of it, mixed with the obsessive and sometimes repetitive riffing. I like this kind of screaming, monotonous... too bad it's in polish. I only get SATANA in one song...

Ian, if you have something, thanks. the pack is not here yet, but I think some x-mass rush might happen. I'm still waiting something from Occult Contemporary and the Masochist double cd from USA.
I'll let you know when it arrives. I'll update the trade list in 2009 after the holidays to avoid delays.

I'd be careful with Occult Contemporary. The guy isn't known to be very trustworthy.

I have heard some shits on NWN board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:06 pm

Send me whatever for it. I trust your judgment.

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:12 pm

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
Send me whatever for it. I trust your judgment.

Great than..I had put Communion one copy aside for you and ill send some shits more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4knives
Hate Supremacist
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-10-19
Age : 38
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:57 am

avrlabel wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
4knives wrote:

I'd be careful with Occult Contemporary. The guy isn't known to be very trustworthy.

I have heard some shits on NWN board.

yeah... I read all the stuff on the NWN board with a cold chill thru my spine... not for the stuff we've traded (my pack arrived) but for the sake of rhuith, since I put james and the band in touch. I'll see when the pack arrives.
Unfortunately it seems slowiness that almost falls to the void of untrustworthlness... let's hope for the best right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:43 am

4knives wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
4knives wrote:

I'd be careful with Occult Contemporary. The guy isn't known to be very trustworthy.

I have heard some shits on NWN board.

yeah... I read all the stuff on the NWN board with a cold chill thru my spine... not for the stuff we've traded (my pack arrived) but for the sake of rhuith, since I put james and the band in touch. I'll see when the pack arrives.
Unfortunately it seems slowiness that almost falls to the void of untrustworthlness... let's hope for the best right now.

have you received Altari?
You like it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4knives
Hate Supremacist
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-10-19
Age : 38
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:26 pm

I haven't received it yet but I downloaded from a free page hosted by the band. First song nice, second one more noisy. they told me it was a cover song but I haven't found out of which song...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 578
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:30 am

4knives wrote:
I haven't received it yet but I downloaded from a free page hosted by the band. First song nice, second one more noisy. they told me it was a cover song but I haven't found out of which song...

What have you received from O.T. label and Im intersted in your opinion on the materials.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4knives
Hate Supremacist
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-10-19
Age : 38
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:49 am

mmm I was supposed to get the first 2 releases (altars and lilin). I downloaded the altars tape and sounded raw and noisy, even if the 2nd tracks, supposed to be a cover it's slower.
when (and if) they get here I'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   

Back to top Go down
 
Discoveries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antihuman Terror Forum :: Metal Topics :: Black Terror Art-
Jump to: