Dedicated Underground Worship
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Skullfuckingmetal Distro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:11 am

Well, Keeg has decided to lay SFM to rest for good in light of some recent issues and changes in his life. Help him liquidate his inventory, so he can move along and pursue his future goals. CDs, tapes, and vinyl for cheap...No trades. Only cheap discounts.

http://www.geocities.com/skullfnmetal

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:21 am

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
Well, Keeg has decided to lay SFM to rest for good in light of some recent issues and changes in his life. Help him liquidate his inventory, so he can move along and pursue his future goals. CDs, tapes, and vinyl for cheap...No trades. Only cheap discounts.

http://www.geocities.com/skullfnmetal

Keegan is joining the circus for those who don't know already...and boycott Smell the Stench Records. Leigh has something to do with the SFM demise in a way...

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
blockman
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:14 pm

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
Well, Keeg has decided to lay SFM to rest for good in light of some recent issues and changes in his life. Help him liquidate his inventory, so he can move along and pursue his future goals. CDs, tapes, and vinyl for cheap...No trades. Only cheap discounts.

http://www.geocities.com/skullfnmetal

Keegan is joining the circus for those who don't know already.

SUPPORT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:04 pm

blockman wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
Well, Keeg has decided to lay SFM to rest for good in light of some recent issues and changes in his life. Help him liquidate his inventory, so he can move along and pursue his future goals. CDs, tapes, and vinyl for cheap...No trades. Only cheap discounts.

http://www.geocities.com/skullfnmetal

Keegan is joining the circus for those who don't know already.

SUPPORT!

I'm sure you know all about the whole deal with him and Leigh of STS Recs.

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
jb
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 632
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:09 pm

Tell us.
What about this circus thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:58 pm

jb wrote:
Tell us.
What about this circus thing?

I'd rather Keeg tell you what I was referring to. It has nothing to do with the circus...but that is why he is selling his stock.

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
blockman
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:04 pm

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
blockman wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
Well, Keeg has decided to lay SFM to rest for good in light of some recent issues and changes in his life. Help him liquidate his inventory, so he can move along and pursue his future goals. CDs, tapes, and vinyl for cheap...No trades. Only cheap discounts.

http://www.geocities.com/skullfnmetal

Keegan is joining the circus for those who don't know already.

SUPPORT!

I'm sure you know all about the whole deal with him and Leigh of STS Recs.

Definitely haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jb
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 632
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:10 pm

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
jb wrote:
Tell us.
What about this circus thing?

I'd rather Keeg tell you what I was referring to. It has nothing to do with the circus...but that is why he is selling his stock.

Fair enough... I respect that.
But before boycotting SMS, I'd like to know why, you understand me, I think :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:18 pm

jb wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
jb wrote:
Tell us.
What about this circus thing?

I'd rather Keeg tell you what I was referring to. It has nothing to do with the circus...but that is why he is selling his stock.

Fair enough... I respect that.
But before boycotting SMS, I'd like to know why, you understand me, I think :/

Leigh is a fucking snake...I know we're not here to make friends like it's social hour in the undergroud. However, to anyone you consider a comrade, why would you fuck them over?

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
blockman
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:20 pm

Yeah I always thought he was a fucking weirdo but not to this extent haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:21 pm

blockman wrote:
Yeah I always thought he was a fucking weirdo but not to this extent haha

I don't often threaten violence over the internet, but I'd gut that fucking dude like a trout if I were in Keeg's shoes.

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
blockman
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:23 pm

Oh I know he would but the distance is too much haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jb
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 632
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:23 pm

Now, I'm curious...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blockman
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:25 pm

Well if Keeg wants everyone to know I am sure he will post about it buts it is quite personal so im not going to say anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
avatar

Posts : 639
Join date : 2008-10-19
Location : the shire

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:28 pm

blockman wrote:
Oh I know he would but the distance is too much haha


ciruses travel the world...
maybe that's why...


i believe there was a thread about this subject where keeg spoke about it on the old forum before deleting it if i am not mistaken? so i guess that does indicate he'd like to keep it private
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kriegsphilosophie.com
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:28 pm

blockman wrote:
Well if Keeg wants everyone to know I am sure he will post about it buts it is quite personal so im not going to say anything

Anyone reading this and wondering...I have never steered any of you wrong before...at least I think not. Trust me and blockman when we say that this situation is bullshit. Keeg has been a decent enough guy to most in the underground, and did not deserve this shit. This goes beyond being ripped off. This is personal. If you choose to do "business" with Smell the Stench, that's your call...but whatever..

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:30 pm

I'd request a travel to Australia...and I'd like a video tape of the bludgeoning.

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
avatar

Posts : 639
Join date : 2008-10-19
Location : the shire

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:30 pm

faces of death part 6

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kriegsphilosophie.com
jb
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 632
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:31 pm

I respect this.
It's just that Leigh, apart from being a very odd fellow, didn't seem 'mischievous' so to speak.

edit: Wow guys, getting violent here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blockman
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:32 pm

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
I'd request a travel to Australia...and I'd like a video tape of the bludgeoning.

I have contact in Australia that Keeg knows about who are more than capable Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blockman
Amniotic Sac


Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:34 pm

jb wrote:
I respect this.
It's just that Leigh, apart from being a very odd fellow, didn't seem 'mischievous' so to speak.

edit: Wow guys, getting violent here Smile

I supported Leigh because of Keegs good word but he is exactly that and a scumbag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:39 pm

jb wrote:
I respect this.
It's just that Leigh, apart from being a very odd fellow, didn't seem 'mischievous' so to speak.

edit: Wow guys, getting violent here Smile

I live by my ideals as much as possible without putting myself in a position to spend the rest of my days in jail. I've been to jail before...no thanks. When I promote intolerance, death, and hatred...I truly believe in it. Obviously, due to certain facets of my life, I must remain partially civil...but beyond that...I live my words.

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
avatar

Posts : 639
Join date : 2008-10-19
Location : the shire

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:44 pm

there's a diffrence between following your ideals blindly and being calculated and smart about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kriegsphilosophie.com
jb
Goat Terrorist


Posts : 632
Join date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:46 pm

Now, that's one cunning hobbit hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2008-10-17
Age : 32
Location : Whiskey Southern Hell

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:46 pm

parasyte wrote:
there's a diffrence between following your ideals blindly and being calculated and smart about it.

Very true. I'd love to see Keeg get his retribution.

_________________
Carnal Sadist Productions
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   

Back to top Go down
 
Skullfuckingmetal Distro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» CM Distro.
» Divine Metal Distro question.
» [DONE] VocaPost Official Tshirt
» RadRockers is closing!!!
» Christian Metal Distro sale

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antihuman Terror Forum :: The Goatflesh Bazaar :: Mayhemic Slaughter-
Jump to: