Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skullfuckingmetal Distro

Go down 
+7
4knives
SFM
Livercage
parasyte
jb
blockman
oriasnuclearvomit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
blockman
Amniotic Sac

Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:51 pm

He will in one way or another I am sure
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:10 pm

if we all had tankards i could imagine everyone hailing keeg and having some swigs of beer

jb wrote:
Now, that's one cunning hobbit hehe

tolkien lived in this town while writing the books and used to go to a forest up the road from here to get inspiration, i should post some pictures, it's the most amazing place i have ever been in this world, county i live in is called gloucestershire, hence my location hehe
Back to top Go down
http://kriegsphilosophie.com
Livercage
Amniotic Sac

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:21 pm

Yes what has been said about Leigh is unfortunatly very true .. The whole thing is just fucked and not right.

If you can help Keeg out and buy some stuff!

_[]_
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:49 pm

Hey guys....cheers to all of you....

Ian, Thanx for this thread man, I appreciate it and your kind words. To this day I still feel like a jackass about the tattoo shit, I'm not one to normally make excuses, in this case bro, when one is in a situation where the girl they love is planning on fucking off to Australia to marry some x tranvestite shes never even met, ones thoughts can become distorted.

Anyways, Yes its all true. Leigh Julien aka Stench enambled my long lasting lover with mental issues to either A) move to Australia to marry him and live with him or even worst off B) Help her fuck with my head even more by playing along with her dramatic bs plot to destroy my heart and soul.

I did alot for this girl, and LEIGH as well by sending him tons of pro done CDS in exchange for any crappy noize cdr release in a effort to support what I THOUGHT was the true undegrorund, being STS/SFM connection. Now all his noizecore contacts are fucking with me, lying to me, asking me for my fuckin picture and so on.....Its quite frustrating.I used to talk him out of suicide and cutting on a regular basis, and now the prick doesnt want to cut or commit suicide because he is or THINKS hes with my x??

LEIGH even had the nerve to ask me PERSONAL questions and then send my replies to my X....Stuff about my views on kids, our fucking abortion, the death of my father and hordes more personal stuff that friends discuss with one they trust. What does Leigh do, he was sending her EVERYTHING i said.....and also convincing her to leave me, my friends cause he is the good guy.

LEIGH is ALSO a rat whom has threatened me with the police on two occassions now over bs that a REAL man would be able to deal with,

I could go on and fuckin on, but ya its true, SMELL THE STENCH is a traitor rat goof and in the long run is the reason why I'm closing down the doors on SFM release wise, and more then likley eventually distribution wise. I do need to sell of everything which explains how cheap everything is priced at. I am open to offers as well, just feel free to ask.

I feel bad for all those I have dissapointed with this decision.

Feel free to send that dirty x transvesite hate mail......smellthestench1@yahoo.com.au‎

As for me joining the circus, time will tell, it appears that it should be a go and i'm hoping Australia is on the map. Greece as well.
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:54 pm

how about uk? you could come prty with KP
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:55 pm

SFM wrote:
Hey guys....cheers to all of you....

Ian, Thanx for this thread man, I appreciate it and your kind words. To this day I still feel like a jackass about the tattoo shit, I'm not one to normally make excuses, in this case bro, when one is in a situation where the girl they love is planning on fucking off to Australia to marry some x tranvestite shes never even met, ones thoughts can become distorted.

Anyways, Yes its all true. Leigh Julien aka Stench enambled my long lasting lover with mental issues to either A) move to Australia to marry him and live with him or even worst off B) Help her fuck with my head even more by playing along with her dramatic bs plot to destroy my heart and soul.

I did alot for this girl, and LEIGH as well by sending him tons of pro done CDS in exchange for any crappy noize cdr release in a effort to support what I THOUGHT was the true undegrorund, being STS/SFM connection. Now all his noizecore contacts are fucking with me, lying to me, asking me for my fuckin picture and so on.....Its quite frustrating.I used to talk him out of suicide and cutting on a regular basis, and now the prick doesnt want to cut or commit suicide because he is or THINKS hes with my x??

LEIGH even had the nerve to ask me PERSONAL questions and then send my replies to my X....Stuff about my views on kids, our fucking abortion, the death of my father and hordes more personal stuff that friends discuss with one they trust. What does Leigh do, he was sending her EVERYTHING i said.....and also convincing her to leave me, my friends cause he is the good guy.

LEIGH is ALSO a rat whom has threatened me with the police on two occassions now over bs that a REAL man would be able to deal with,

I could go on and fuckin on, but ya its true, SMELL THE STENCH is a traitor rat goof and in the long run is the reason why I'm closing down the doors on SFM release wise, and more then likley eventually distribution wise. I do need to sell of everything which explains how cheap everything is priced at. I am open to offers as well, just feel free to ask.

I feel bad for all those I have dissapointed with this decision.

Feel free to send that dirty x transvesite hate mail......smellthestench1@yahoo.com.au‎

As for me joining the circus, time will tell, it appears that it should be a go and i'm hoping Australia is on the map. Greece as well.

I'm designing a boycott flyer right now...I'll e-mail it to you before I post it here.
Back to top Go down
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
SFM
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:58 pm

parasyte wrote:

ciruses travel the world...
maybe that's why...

Indeed. It wasn't expected either, thats the best part. A cool as punker girl from my past allready works for the circus and wants me to be her new travelling partner,

Perfect timing for this.

As for my x, shes scared of me because she knows my past and I serioulsy have no limits when it comes to revenge.
As for Leigh, he will soon enough find out on his own, if shes really there, well she will fuck him over, and then I will take whatever means necessary to nuetralize this long painfull 6 weeks I have been dealing with,

This all started back in January when my x and him started talking on gayspace about their suicdal tendenices. Hers are REAL and i have to deal with it when she was in the hosiptal for a month and a half, LEIGHs are FAKE as he doesn't want to commit sucide now because he might flinally be getting laid.

Why I'm so pissed off is because I feel depraved over this entire situation. It doesnt matter if she is there or isn't, what matters is he fucked up my life, lost my place, my dog, my girl, alot of fuckin money and its sick to think I was inches away from ending it all.
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:02 pm

blockman wrote:
He will in one way or another I am sure

Indeed. Unlike Leigh who is a supposed self proclaimed Satanist lol!

I have no limits and I'm not really getting much better when it comes to this situation ...who would?
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:03 pm

parasyte wrote:
how about uk? you could come prty with KP

Defintally on the to do list as well man
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:04 pm

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:

I'm designing a boycott flyer right now...I'll e-mail it to you before I post it here.

Right on man. Twisted Evil thx
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:14 pm

SFM wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:

May I make a suggestion? I do/don't think shutting down is a good idea. If it's REALLY want you want to do, go for it...but if it's because of this assclown causing strife with Keegan Irvine/SFM, may I recommend a fresh start? How about renaming SFM and starting with a clean slate. Stay away from linked traders with Leigh..I've got to the point where CSP is growing pretty fast, and I'm getting tired of these supposed underground piss ants that are always a chore to deal with.

I recommend thinking this through...anything you care to discuss, you can e-mail me.
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:23 pm

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:

May I make a suggestion? I do/don't think shutting down is a good idea. If it's REALLY want you want to do, go for it...but if it's because of this assclown causing strife with Keegan Irvine/SFM, may I recommend a fresh start? How about renaming SFM and starting with a clean slate. Stay away from linked traders with Leigh..I've got to the point where CSP is growing pretty fast, and I'm getting tired of these supposed underground piss ants that are always a chore to deal with.

I recommend thinking this through...anything you care to discuss, you can e-mail me.

Well for sure a hiatus when I travel, thats unavoidable......

Your right man, come back with a new name, new focus and the right ppl will know its me anyways so what do I care .Smile

Leighs been running around telling people im a nazi cause my xgfriend informed him about some friends of mine and so on...

I'm REALLY pissed off at alot of mine and Leighs mutual contacts, the noize artists as they have all seem to taken his side when Leigh is the fucking one in the wrong here.

She will leave him....and then hes fucked.....Guarnteed....
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:23 pm

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
SFM wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:

aye as i was saying yesterday, a hiatus would be much better
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:28 pm

SFM wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:

Well for sure a hiatus when I travel, thats unavoidable......

Your right man, come back with a new name, new focus and the right ppl will know its me anyways so what do I care .Smile

Leighs been running around telling people im a nazi cause my xgfriend informed him about some friends of mine and so on...

I'm REALLY pissed off at alot of mine and Leighs mutual contacts, the noize artists as they have all seem to taken his side when Leigh is the fucking one in the wrong here.

She will leave him....and then hes fucked.....Guarnteed....

I'm going to make a suggestion again, but I will e-mail it to you. I have a proposition.
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:35 pm

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:

I'm going to make a suggestion again, but I will e-mail it to you. I have a proposition.

Cool
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:41 pm

is orias getting on one knee again?
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:14 pm

parasyte wrote:

Until Keeg grows a set of tits, a twat, removes body hair, and gets a little better looking...no.
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:56 pm

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
parasyte wrote:

Until Keeg grows a set of tits, a twat, removes body hair, and gets a little better looking...no.
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:05 am

fucked up story.

that a girl leaves is an issue, but when a girl leaves to Leigh... that is really fucked up. Does he play his 'I am a drunken lunatic' or is this real? ... ah... whatever. Anti-STS-flyers would be neat. I always like to spread flyers.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:26 am

Azathoth wrote:
fucked up story.

My exact thought. People really are fucked.
Support for you. I also think starting afresh, instead of dropping everything could be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:59 am

Anyone have any photos of Rupaul...I mean Leigh, I need them to make this flyer.
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:30 am

I believed once that one's life could go on without fucked up people messing around and destroying other's existence, but unfortunately I've been proved wrong a couple of times in the past 4 years and I understand the grief and the rage.
On one other note I think as other people here that a hiatus would be better. Moving on, doing something different but at the end throwing something that you feel important (as music and ug - despite this fucking situation) in a cesspool ain't a solution.
Which circus is that one? Is it passing by Italy too? and then when are you leaving for it?
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:02 am

the circus school is in Toronto, we will be travelling on our own and busking on the streets with our act, assuming all goes as planned. I think it will as she has been doing this for years now. I need to be trained etc and get a job to save $ for travel funds.
That's why I want to sell everything, so orders are very much encouraged right now. Cool I need to get my legs tattooed lepord print which will be part of my gimic.

Where we will travel, hopefully fucking everywhere possible.
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:08 am

Azathoth wrote:
fucked up story.

that a girl leaves is an issue, but when a girl leaves to Leigh... that is really fucked up. Does he play his 'I am a drunken lunatic' or is this real? ... ah... whatever. Anti-STS-flyers would be neat. I always like to spread flyers.

Excatley. this is why i feel so depraved. Cause she left me for a x transvestite that is scared of his own shadow.

Leigh is 33, never worked a day in his life, has a kid he doesnt know where she is, and has a very strange view on what satanism is. I learned the hard way that hes nothing but a suburb poser kid thats 33 which is rather sad.

She's only 25. Messed up. Doesn't know what shes doing and he completly manipulated her into thinking I am the bad guy, regardless of what I have shown her.

I give it a few more weeks, the more you guys fuck with Leigh, the harder it will be for him to deal with what he has done, which is what he deserves.

if I hear about her ending up on the streets of Australia because of him, I don't know what I will do. just like his kid he doesnt know where abouts she is, thast for a reason, hes a scumbag. Not a good guy.
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:45 pm

SFM wrote:
Azathoth wrote:
fucked up story.

Excatley. this is why i feel so depraved. Cause she left me for a x transvestite that is scared of his own shadow.

Leigh is 33, never worked a day in his life, has a kid he doesnt know where she is, and has a very strange view on what satanism is. I learned the hard way that hes nothing but a suburb poser kid thats 33 which is rather sad.

She's only 25. Messed up. Doesn't know what shes doing and he completly manipulated her into thinking I am the bad guy, regardless of what I have shown her.

I give it a few more weeks, the more you guys fuck with Leigh, the harder it will be for him to deal with what he has done, which is what he deserves.

if I hear about her ending up on the streets of Australia because of him, I don't know what I will do. just like his kid he doesnt know where abouts she is, thast for a reason, hes a scumbag. Not a good guy.

How can you go through life at 33 never working? I've worked since I was 14.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skullfuckingmetal Distro   Skullfuckingmetal Distro - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skullfuckingmetal Distro
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next