Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I.Ex.M.N. Recordings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

I.Ex.M.N. Recordings Empty
PostSubject: I.Ex.M.N. Recordings   I.Ex.M.N. Recordings I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:55 am

"I did a trade with this guy a while ago, sent my stuff claimed he shiped his at the same time. Then lied and said he shipped my stuff once mine got there. To this day nothing has arrived, sent about 3 e-mails which were not responded to. Got one from him bitching me out claiming i never contacted him. He said he would re-send in that e-mail. To this day nothing.

Avoid this label like aids.

ARMATI A.
1730, Les Combes
83210 - Solliès-Ville
FRANCE"

Courtesy of Winter Solace Productions.
Back to top Go down
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: I.Ex.M.N. Recordings   I.Ex.M.N. Recordings I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:11 am

While not being an extraordinary example of professionalism, he is no rip off. He has ceased all labels activities before summer, and will get back to it in 6 months or so, I think. Yes, he ceased activities in an unelegant manner, not telling anyone and stuff, but I don't think he is a total rip off. My 2 cents.

Last edited by jb on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: I.Ex.M.N. Recordings   I.Ex.M.N. Recordings I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:23 am

jb wrote:
While not being an extraordinary example of professionalism, he is no rip off. He has cease all labels activities before summer, and will get back to it in 6 months or so, I think. Yes, he cease activities in an unelegant manner, not saying anyone and stuff, but I don't think he is a total rip off. My 2 cents.

Give what you owe first...my philosophy
Back to top Go down
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: I.Ex.M.N. Recordings   I.Ex.M.N. Recordings I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:54 am

Honourable. Yet, many are not as scrupulous in this world, heh.

(very nice forum layout, by the way)
Back to top Go down
WS88
Amniotic Sac

PostSubject: Re: I.Ex.M.N. Recordings   I.Ex.M.N. Recordings I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:49 am

Yeah, thanks for transfering this over.

Anyways, from what i've herd this guy only mails stuff to people in France, everyone else just gets fucked over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wintersolaceproductions.cjb.net/
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: I.Ex.M.N. Recordings   I.Ex.M.N. Recordings I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:41 am

Ok, basically, the same thing as usual, lots of personal problems and loss of contact; Daedeloth NP (IexMN) has ressurfaced, only to say that he will give what he owes and then stops all label activities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I.Ex.M.N. Recordings   I.Ex.M.N. Recordings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I.Ex.M.N. Recordings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antihuman Terror Forum :: The Goatflesh Bazaar :: The Fucking Gallows-
Jump to: