Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MORBID DEVASTATOR
Amniotic Sac
MORBID DEVASTATOR

DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!! Empty
PostSubject: DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!   DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:54 am

Death Invoker was spawned in June 2005 by Unholy Perversor, Beast of Holocaust and Morbid Devastator with the purpose to spread aggression and obscurity in the name of the underground METAL. This was the first Death Invoker’s line up: Morbid Devastator in bass and growls, Unholy Perversor in guitar and backing yells, and Beast Of Holocaust in drums. The rehearsalls begun in total silence, in this sessions were vomited the first tracks of the band, “Eternal Servant Of Hell” and “Crucifixorcise”, at the same time the group plays some covers of bands of undeniable influence as the old Sepultura, Sarcófago and Slayer. Some weeks later Hades (Ex Crown of Worms member) joined as a second guitar. At the end of 2005, the band had a new track called “Metal Vengeance” and recorded a rehearsall tape with promotional purpose… the band wasn’t agree to use this material as a official stuff to release, because the tracks were not 666% finished. Five months later in May 2006, Death Invoker had two new tracks: “Massive Slaughter” and “Satanic Force” and had their first live attack among bands as Metralla, Bestial Possession, Saram, Cadaver Incubador and others, with a good response of the Peruvian deathbangers. At the end of 2006 the band recorded two tracks for a 4 way split called SEPULCHRAL NOISE which will be released by the peruvian label AUSTRAL HOLOCAUST PROD. At the beginning of 2007 there was some line up changes: HADES left the band dued to a personal decission, and some months later BEAST OF HOLOCAUST left the band too. After this unespected fact, Death Invoker started to search for a new drummer and finally founds him in BESTIAL LUST. Nowdays the band stills rehearsing to fit the songs to be recorded in the first demo debut; this tape shall contained 6 tracks of total MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jcmorbid
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!   DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:16 am

mmh...

SATAN!

(am I doing it right?)

Sounds good anyway.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!   DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:19 am

Canot wait to receive your pack!
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!   DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Death Invoker is really GOOD underground death/thrash metal in pure aggressive southamerican school.
I would really like to hear studio recording..I think those one should be killer!!!
Back to top Go down
skeletonplague
Hate Supremacist
skeletonplague

PostSubject: Re: DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!   DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:40 pm

what do they have out and how can i get it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.skeletonplaguerecords.com
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!   DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:58 pm

skeletonplaguerex wrote:
what do they have out and how can i get it?

Just a promo tape with xeroxed inlay but it is good.
You can pm here a band member..he post under Evil Spirit...
Back to top Go down
JC MORBI

PostSubject: Re: DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!   DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:06 pm

hails thanks for the interest in Death Invoker...

listen forgot that under the name evil spirit, cos i think i created that with my g mail shit...

pd: morbid devastator = jc morbid = Juan Carlos A. R.
Back to top Go down
MORBID DEVASTATOR
Amniotic Sac
MORBID DEVASTATOR

PostSubject: Re: DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!   DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:11 pm

fucking shit!!

im Morbid Devastator (bass / growls)... also JC Morbid ( not morbi...)

any interest about death invoker, just write me...

for now we have recorded drums and guitar... next week we will record bass n maybe voice...

i think demo debut will be ready in this summer (peruvian summer, from january to march)...

thanks for all the support !! ... see ya !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jcmorbid
EVIL SPIRIT
Amniotic Sac

PostSubject: Re: DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!   DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:15 pm

hails...
Death Invoker demo is 90% for now... only to record 2nd voice remains...

also a 4 way split is near to come, at least it is the thing that the guy from the label said...

we are working hard and going on...

just wait for it...

see ya !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/evilspiritperu
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!   DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:46 am

EVIL SPIRIT wrote:
hails...
Death Invoker demo is 90% for now... only to record 2nd voice remains...

also a 4 way split is near to come, at least it is the thing that the guy from the label said...

we are working hard and going on...

just wait for it...

see ya !!!!

Who will release demo brother?
Back to top Go down
EVIL SPIRIT
Amniotic Sac

PostSubject: Re: DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!   DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:18 am

demo will be released by ourselves...
we have received some purposal from outside... but...

is just a possibility, but we should to evaluate, cos we are thinking is better to work by ourselves...
we think is good to spread stuff, but maybe we could have a lot of troubles with royalty and that...

so, maybe is bettrer to work independently...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/evilspiritperu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!   DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH INVOKER: MORBID AND UNHOLY PERUVIAN METAL BESTIALITY !!!
Page 1 of 1