Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

self harm

Go down 
+7
malekith
blackstar
Goat
oriasnuclearvomit
nureintier
blockman
parasyte
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SFM
Hate Supremacist

self harm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: self harm   self harm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:21 am

I hear ya parayste.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

self harm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: self harm   self harm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:35 am

An outlet, fine. Just hit a wall, you'll hurt your knuckles and you'll feel a lot more calmer. Scream at random people in the streets, you'll feel better.

But opening up your skin, ruining your physical integrity because of external elements (whatEVER these may be) is just wrong, not worth it, and I can only imagine stupid emo kids craving for attention do that. Be it attention from people in general, or just a cry for attention to their relatives (in cause of said-problem).
There are other ways.

I will never be able to understand this, and that is the whole emotionnal teenage gimmick. I don't understand for instance educated people/scholars can be racist, I don't understand the way a TV works, I don't understand why there are so many fucked up people in this world. I will NEVER try to understand those things, and if I wanted to, cutting your skin sure wouldn't be in my priorities.

Not cut, suicide.

Well, yes, it would rid us of many emo kids.
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

self harm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: self harm   self harm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:12 am

jb wrote:
An outlet, fine. Just hit a wall, you'll hurt your knuckles and you'll feel a lot more calmer. Scream at random people in the streets, you'll feel better.

coming to work repeatedly with bruised knuckles and unable to use your hand to its full extent can be an issue and is more bother when you can't do the job and get in shit for it at work. plus having a flat full of broken doors and holes knocked into the plastered walls costs a bunch too, while other things are free. this i s a less than intelligent outlet, unless you hit like a pussy i guess Laughing

shouting at random people in the street wouldnt do anything for me for example, dead said it well (i forget the exact quote) "i dont like people, it doesnt mean i want to attack them, i just want to be left alone" which about explains that. having said that, someone pedantic may ask why am i on this board? i like a discussion with like minded individuals which are but a mere handful compared to many people there are.

jb wrote:
But opening up your skin, ruining your physical integrity because of external elements (whatEVER these may be) is just wrong, not worth it, and I can only imagine stupid emo kids craving for attention do that. Be it attention from people in general, or just a cry for attention to their relatives (in cause of said-problem).

it';s only a cry for attention when you go wiping it in people's faces. for example, there are only a handful of people who i spend time around in short sleaves, they dont ask questions, and they vaguely understand me, nor do i go slicing myself open under their noses or in front of them.

i *never* wear short sleeve shirts unless i have a long sleeve shirt underneath, i rarely discuss the issue with anyone considering it's something I've done but its personal, it isnt something for anyone else, just for me and me alone, it's a relationship between me and my body. and 99% of the time it's in a black metal enduced trance sat alone in the dark in my room with some bourbon and black metal.

jb, i am curious are you also anti tattoo and piercing then? since this is also a mutilaton of our body, only in a different form. and how do you feel about any blemishes or mutiilations of the body left by accidents for exmaple during skating etc. and if so why do you keep skating? if not why not? it's altered the state of the body by doing something that gives you a release, skating gives me a release of adrenaline much like running a blade through my flesh when i am in a black metal enduced trance. there are many activities which cause releases than can and often do end with permanent scars both mental and physical.
Back to top Go down
http://kriegsphilosophie.com
jb
Goat Terrorist

self harm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: self harm   self harm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:58 am

I hear you, mate, and while I get the picture, I still don't consider it to be the same...
As for outlets, these were but examples, you know it. An outlet is also to play black fucking metal.
I'm not anti-tatoo and piercing, but for me, it's not quite the same thing to get pictures engraven into your flesh, and to volontarily cut your skin in a alcoholic trance as a search for adrenalin. If I had to get a tatoo each time I seek adrenalin....
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

self harm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: self harm   self harm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:19 am

who said alcoholic trance?

just cause someone is dirnking doesnt mean they are induced to do something by the alcohol
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

self harm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: self harm   self harm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:22 am

Hmm, you did say that.

Trance + bourbon = alcoholic trance, to me.

Meh, this'll lead to nowhere Smile
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

self harm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: self harm   self harm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:59 am

haha true, but that was only an example, the bourbon isnt always round when there's a bm trance, you're just being pedantic now Smile
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

self harm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: self harm   self harm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:15 am

*snores*

Huh?

Smile
Back to top Go down
blockman
Amniotic Sac

self harm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: self harm   self harm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:46 pm

I didn't read all of what JB said, just gonna assume its the same ignorant bullshit. Parasyte has it right pretty much, although I do not see an issue with cutting on stage as black metal is a ritual and bleeding for it is one of the most real things you can do. I do agree it is a personal thing and shouldn't be shared with people who do not understand in a way, though there are plenty of reasons to do so. Nothing like cutting your loved one and having them doing the same, drinking their blood etc etc. Cutting yourself for Satan or just because you like to is also no problem. When it comes down to it though desecrating your flesh prison is a very empowering thing and when in the right mood/intoxication can take you to a higher plane. It is about rejecting the boundaries of the flesh in a sense. The kikes believe desecration of the flesh is one of the worst sins you can commit, you sure you're not a kike JB?
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

self harm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: self harm   self harm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:53 pm

blockman wrote:
I didn't read all of what JB said, just gonna assume its the same ignorant bullshit.

The Way of Being Self-Contradictory In One Sentence. Props.

blockman wrote:
Parasyte has it right pretty much, although I do not see an issue with cutting on stage as black metal is a ritual and bleeding for it is one of the most real things you can do.

Way to go boy. "Look at me, over there, I'm a tough guy executing gimmicks! I feel so real cutting my skin. BM ftw lol."

blockman wrote:
I do agree it is a personal thing and shouldn't be shared with people who do not understand in a way, though there are plenty of reasons to do so. Nothing like cutting your loved one and having them doing the same, drinking their blood etc etc. Cutting yourself for Satan or just because you like to is also no problem.

BLEED FOR SATAN! Religious, sheepy cunt. Your cheesy excuse for rituals is no better than a christian's.

blockman wrote:
When it comes down to it though desecrating your flesh prison is a very empowering thing and when in the right mood/intoxication can take you to a higher plane. It is about rejecting the boundaries of the flesh in a sense. The kikes believe desecration of the flesh is one of the worst sins you can commit, you sure you're not a kike JB?

Love how you put the "flesh prison" thing. Very poetic. I wouldn't look at it that way, though. It's is only a prison if you do not use it well enough, or are to weak to do so.
Why, of course I'm a kike. Didn't you know?
I also recently joined the Antifa, along with our very own secret ZOrGanisation.

When Parasyte might has some valid reason to desecrate his flesh, you probably do it because it's the only thing that turns you on. Feel free to do so, but, please, refrain from giving me your tough guy / free mind joke, I am not amused any longer.
Back to top Go down
nureintier
Hate Supremacist
nureintier

self harm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: self harm   self harm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:12 am

Quote :
cutting on stage as black metal is a ritual and bleeding for it is one of the most real things you can do.
I'm gonna have to agree with JB's disagreeing on this, because you appear to be saying that anybody who cuts themselves and says it's a BM thing to do is not a tool, and so many of the people who do so are. I'm not saying that they all are, but most of the time I interpret this as a gimmick and cry for attention, wanting to be more popular by doing more "extreme" things than other people, etc., just like I saidI wondered at the girl on that forum's motivations for taking all these photos and putting them on the internet. She has every right to do so, of course, but I have the right to wonder at her motives, also. On that note, if a BM musician cuts himself on stage, I have to wonder if it's a gimmick for attention, also, and I don't consider that a very BM thing to do.

Quote :
The kikes believe desecration of the flesh is one of the worst sins you can commit, you sure you're not a kike JB?
I don't recall JB saying anything about desecrating the flesh, I think he was talking about it being a silly, gimmicky thing to cut youself publicly for attention. That's a far cry from believing the Old Testament bullshit about cutting your flesh for the dead or however that bit goes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Sponsored content

self harm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: self harm   self harm - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

self harm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antihuman Terror Forum :: The Heathen's Den :: General Bullshit-
Jump to: