Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!" Empty
PostSubject: Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!"   Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:27 am

I read this on the NWN forum and I thought that some of you, maybe who isn't registered there, might be interested.
From Chile a compilation cd of bands as Barbatos, Farscape, Eternal Pain, Scalare, Oppression, The Ana Frank Pimps (OMG!) doing cover songs of The Stalin, Broken Bones, DRI, Circle Jerks, Scholastic Deth, GBH, Slapshot, Slime, Underage, Wretched, Rawpower, Ramones, Sa-Sa & The Exploited.
cd comes with poster

"AMERICAS: U$D: 13
EUROPE: Eur 10
OTHERS: ASK

The price includes mail (registered airmail) and paypal fee. The CD is shipped without jewel box. If you want to have it with the JB it will raise the price to U$D 18 just for the postage increase. To avoid damage of the poster the envelope is protected by a cardboard sheet (POSTER SIZE 32 X 42 cm). THERE WON'T BE TRADES THIS TIME. SORRY. I have to send a lot of copies to the bands (I spent a little fortune on international mail) and I also used some money that I have reserved to buy a new turntable... *snif*. Wholesale available.

Write to carlos {AT} kuravilu.cl for more details. "

Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!" Punk
Back to top Go down
Max A.
Amniotic Sac

PostSubject: Re: Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!"   Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:54 am

Hum, I'm Interested to get one...
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!"   Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:24 am

That cover is awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Max A.
Amniotic Sac

PostSubject: Re: Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!"   Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:29 am

avrlabel wrote:
That cover is awesome!!

And it seems to make a good poster !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!"   Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Punk compilation "We don't give a fuck!"
Page 1 of 1