Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Antihuman Terror #2

Go down 
+6
Guido
SFM
Witchhammer
avrlabel
jb
oriasnuclearvomit
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SFM
Hate Supremacist

Antihuman Terror #2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antihuman Terror #2   Antihuman Terror #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Did anyone ever see a physical copy of issue #1?
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Antihuman Terror #2   Antihuman Terror #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:42 am

SFM wrote:

I think no...
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: Antihuman Terror #2   Antihuman Terror #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:51 am

avrlabel wrote:
SFM wrote:

I think no...

yeah, ive found zero reviews...nothing.

I betcha he got some good stuff from labels via trading add space for this "crucial" underground zine that doesn't even exist!
Back to top Go down
Livercage
Amniotic Sac

PostSubject: Re: Antihuman Terror #2   Antihuman Terror #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:18 pm

#1 was never finished . Those of us who contributed cd's etc for add space were supposed to get some copies of it also .

I think if the guy had what he said he had Pulmonary edema and didn't get proper medical care and decided to self medicate with whiskey he is probably no longer living... I didn't know him very well .. I DID get my vinyl order from him when he was active . So I am not sure yet if he decided to scam everyone . .. Someone out there must know what is going on with him though .
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: Antihuman Terror #2   Antihuman Terror #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Livercage wrote:
#1 was never finished . Those of us who contributed cd's etc for add space were supposed to get some copies of it also .

I think if the guy had what he said he had Pulmonary edema and didn't get proper medical care and decided to self medicate with whiskey he is probably no longer living... I didn't know him very well .. I DID get my vinyl order from him when he was active . So I am not sure yet if he decided to scam everyone . .. Someone out there must know what is going on with him though .

So nones rec'd a copy from what I understand but he claimed the zine was released? Thats awful strange!

I know someone that asked him too see his review and he wouldnt even email it to him LOL

Of course someones gotta know what hes doing these days?

Whats pulmonary Edema?
Back to top Go down
wombdagger
Amniotic Sac

PostSubject: Re: Antihuman Terror #2   Antihuman Terror #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:17 pm

SFM wrote:
Livercage wrote:

So nones rec'd a copy from what I understand but he claimed the zine was released? Thats awful strange!

I know someone that asked him too see his review and he wouldnt even email it to him LOL

Of course someones gotta know what hes doing these days?

Whats pulmonary Edema?

It's kinda hard to get what you're looking for when the guy you seek was too busy pumping his body full of drugs and self-medicating. Smile That guy must have been a real loser. At any rate there were a few copies of the zine that were actually printed incomplete so I could get some people off my ass..while I decided chemically destroy myself. I can't change the past.

It's nice to see some people that I never did wrong running their cocksucker about me.

Pulmonary edema is fluid accumulation in the lungs. Symptoms of pulmonary edema include difficulty breathing, coughing up blood, excessive sweating, anxiety, and pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antihuman Terror #2   Antihuman Terror #2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antihuman Terror #2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2