Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage Empty
PostSubject: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:58 am

I've been writing "memoirs" for what seems to be turning into a book. The book in question is titled, "The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage." I will be documenting the underground of metal and some of it's participants and advocates. The underlying tone of the book is strictly related to the REAL Satanic underground. There will be no Orthodox homoeroticism, no pretentious ideas or opinions...this book will be devoted to the underground worshippers...NO Lords of Chaos faggotry here.

Don't get it confused, this is not an attempt to make mainstream out of the underground. This will be available strictly to those who are interested and not the entire public. "The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage" will be published as a paperback book in the A5 format. No price info yet...it's still in writing and developmental stages.

Anyone interested in contributing to an interview or just wants to add some articles, feel free. I'll be honest though...I reserve the right to use, not use, and edit said articles as I see fit to add into this book.

Thanks...and Milovan I used one of those borders you gave me for the front cover.

The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage Cover
Back to top Go down
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:17 am

Great idea..This should be great project!
Back to top Go down
nureintier
Hate Supremacist
nureintier

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:24 am

Excellent idea.

Nice border, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:26 am

avrlabel wrote:

I hope it turns out like I want it, but it's just like a zine. The editor is only as good as his/her interviewees and content.
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:27 am

nureintier wrote:
Excellent idea.

Nice border, too.

Thanks. Milovan made the border...and I saw it to be a perfect fit for the book.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:32 am

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
avrlabel wrote:

I hope it turns out like I want it, but it's just like a zine. The editor is only as good as his/her interviewees and content.

Yes of course...so selection of interview would be advisable.
Also do you think on few book parts/issues or just this one?
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:33 am

Good luck. Sounds like an interesting project.
Just be selective with whom you'll work with...

Also, where will you put boundaries concerning what is underground and what is not? Will there be boundaries between "scenes" ?
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:34 am

avrlabel wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
avrlabel wrote:

I may do it in a series of issues. I'm not going to make this more than 100 pages, so I think a variety of issues may be in order. I'm being VERY selective of the articles and interviews going in here. I don't want this to be seen as a zine. That's why I am taking extra time to form my questions and such.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:34 am

jb wrote:
Also, where will you put boundaries concerning what is underground and what is not? Will there be boundaries between "scenes" ?

I think that mixing of mainstream and Ug in same publication would not been right arrangement.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:36 am

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
avrlabel wrote:

I may do it in a series of issues. I'm not going to make this more than 100 pages, so I think a variety of issues may be in order. I'm being VERY selective of the articles and interviews going in here. I don't want this to be seen as a zine. That's why I am taking extra time to form my questions and such.

Thats good decision.
I have pm something about zine.
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:37 am

jb wrote:
Good luck. Sounds like an interesting project.
Just be selective with whom you'll work with...

I know that underground is a VERY loose term. I'm not putting boundaries...this isn't just about Black Metal. I'm involving Death Metal, Thrash, and some mention of the select few Punk bands that I know have serious beliefs in the anti-relgion. The only boundary in place is one set to keep mention of Orthodox gayness out of the book.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:39 am

Ok, so, stop me if I'm mistaken, your work will be describing the anti-religious/satanic musical underground in metal and punk, involving external opinions (ie inties etc..), right?
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:43 am

Unfortunately today UG is shitty but thats the root and I will never link it with shitty bands...
Gospel of the Horns,Beherit,Von those are Ug bands but they are the core.
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:19 am

jb wrote:
Ok, so, stop me if I'm mistaken, your work will be describing the anti-religious/satanic musical underground in metal and punk, involving external opinions (ie inties etc..), right?

In a nutshell, yes. This will focus less on music, artwork, etc...and more on ideologies and sentiments. If I wanted to focus solely on music, I'd throw it in the zine, but I want something different. I've got a friend in publishing, so this is my opportunity to do what I've always wanted.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:21 am

Aye. All the best then.
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:42 am

Confirmed Interviews:

Milovan N. (Iguman, Bogalj, AVR Label)

Blackthorn (Thornspawn, Almighty Sathanas)

O.NV (I am using an interview I did with an up and coming zine, From the Depths.. #1)
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:48 am

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
Blackthorn (Thornspawn, Almighty Sathanas)

Havent knew that he become member of A.Sathanas also...
Fuck..im informed in last days...
Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:01 am

Confirmed interview with Nekroblood Records (FRA)
Back to top Go down
Guido
Hate Supremacist
Guido

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:49 am

never heard of this label before!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysengrin.net
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Guido wrote:
never heard of this label before!

Young label from France...Soon they ll release some nice shits...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage   The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sabbath of Sepulchral Carnage
Page 1 of 1