Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a JOKE!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:07 pm

One of Smell The Stench's current releases:

Die Entweihung - " Hypnotic Dreams " - CDR
( Israel - Raw Depressive Black Metal Ambient )

Laughing

Depressive jews playing anti-semetic black metal

This label needs to be fucking erased
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:10 pm

As band also...
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:12 pm

avrlabel wrote:
As band also...

Indeed. Best part is Leigh Stench thinks hes a satanic skinhead Laughing

My ex that runs the label with him now, thinks she is white pride kinda gal that hates jews, niggers etc

and they have no problem releasing black metal from jewlands and supporting jewish bands? albino
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Fuck those bands and persons!!Boycott!
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:19 pm

avrlabel wrote:

Ya, and the fucking rumours they have been spreading about SFM thinking I won't fucking hear is ridicilous as well.

Smell The Stench is a JOKE label
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:20 pm

SFM wrote:
avrlabel wrote:

Ya, and the fucking rumours they have been spreading about SFM thinking I won't fucking hear is ridicilous as well.

Smell The Stench is a JOKE label

Im not informed..what they have spoked?
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:24 pm

avrlabel wrote:

Too avoid and boycott SFM because I am a racist!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:26 pm

SFM wrote:
avrlabel wrote:

Hehehehe...and are you Keeg?
Im kidding.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:28 pm

avrlabel wrote:

Hehehehe...and are you Keeg?
Im kidding.... Very Happy

Depends man. I'm defintally open with my white pride views and defintally relate with NS folk or skinheads the best.

I don't blindly hate tho, I do have friends from many races besides fucking kikes or niggers
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:30 pm

SFM wrote:

SFM wrote:
Depends man. I'm defintally open with my white pride views and defintally relate with NS folk or skinheads the best.

I don't blindly hate tho, I do have friends from many races besides fucking kikes or niggers

Props from credibility, mate. Self-contradiction is always WIN.
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:32 pm

jb wrote:

Props from credibility, mate. Self-contradiction is always WIN.

I'll admit i'm a known walking contridiction, thing with me is tho I have the balls to walk up to a nigger and tell them, you are a nigger and i hate you, without caring what happens afterwords.

So i'm a contridiction but one with balls to back it up at least
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Such a display of raw power and virility! I'm impressed.

Fair enough. But why would you hate that nigger?
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:38 pm

jb wrote:
Such a display of raw power and virility! I'm impressed.

Fair enough. But why would you hate that nigger?

I'll correct your own and mine ignorance at the same time.

I HATE NIGGERS

Not black people.

Ya dig?
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Hey JB: run along and tell your buddy Leigh that he fucking pissed off a card carrying H.F. member Sad

We are everywhere affraid
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:47 pm

In your all mighty ignorance, you forgot your were talking to a non-american, whom couldn't know that nigger was a slang word for "insert description".

What is H.F. by the way?
And rest assured, you might not be my "buddy", but Leigh Stench sure ain't.
Everywhere? pretty much, I've seen retards, everywhere.
ROG lives!!!
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:52 pm

jb wrote:
In your all mighty ignorance, you forgot your were talking to a non-american, whom couldn't know that nigger was a slang word for "insert description".

What is H.F. by the way?
And rest assured, you might not be my "buddy", but Leigh Stench sure ain't.
Everywhere? pretty much, I've seen retards, everywhere.
ROG lives!!!

Don't you have a release on STS? Why get so defensive?

So called satanic skinheads should NOT be releasing black metal created by Jews.

H.F. = Heritage Front. Been a proud card carrying member for years.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Ooooh. That. Haha.
Yes, well, just consider anything done in 2007 as if it had never existed.
Heritage Front... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:56 pm

jb wrote:
Ooooh. That. Haha.
Yes, well, just consider anything done in 2007 as if it had never existed.
Heritage Front... Rolling Eyes

My ciggarettes are laced with gasoline these days Cool

Oh it wont exist soon by default anways man, anything thats on that jew loving label STS

ya, well, its ironic that my friends in the HF accept me for whom I am and don't preach to me.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:00 pm

That's ok. Could be worse.

As for STS, I don't even know why guys waste time and energy over this subhuman.
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:15 pm

jb wrote:
That's ok. Could be worse.

As for STS, I don't even know why guys waste time and energy over this subhuman.

Ya man. For someone to speak of suicide and lay all their personal problems onto me like Leigh did, and I'm a nice guy in real life man, I care about people when they are down, anyways, for someone to get me to shit talk my wife and then forward her the emails as he knew her and I had severe problems as per usual,as well as to edit them even, and then to convince her to move there to solve her problems, lol....ya thats kinda wormy I think, and when you worm me, I do whatever I feel needs to be done.

In reality he willl learn that she did this all for attention as girls are crazy like that and then hes gonna do down.

Satan laughs and spreads his wings.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Look, I don't know your girl, but I do know how people are.

People are despisable conglomerates of rotting flesh. People are unreactive, mass-following blind sheep.
If people are dumb enough to follow their doom, then thus shall be.

Fuck. them.
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:11 pm

jb wrote:
Look, I don't know your girl, but I do know how people are.

People are despisable conglomerates of rotting flesh. People are unreactive, mass-following blind sheep.
If people are dumb enough to follow their doom, then thus shall be.

Fuck. them.

You can say that again man.

Well shes not my girl anymore man,im a free man,best off this way cause women belong on a leash under tight supervision, otherwise they feel they lack "attention" and can come and go as they please. It's actually pretty fucked up when I think about it. haha

One treats them like shit and they love you for it. Then one puts them on a pedistool thinking its for life, and they get offended as there isn't enough drama, run away, to create more thinking its the "right" thing to do.

Girls will be girls, all stuck in high school dramatix mindsets.

I'm hoping to get my other x back whom is a educated vet and it seems I just may as long as I cool down the toxic side of my behaviour.
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:49 am

Apparently, him and Mandi got "married." They have a 4 disc comp. to commemorate the union..haha,What a JOKE! Leigh%2Band%2BMandi%2BStench

What a crock of shit.
Back to top Go down
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:35 am

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
Apparently, him and Mandi got "married." They have a 4 disc comp. to commemorate the union..haha,What a JOKE! Leigh%2Band%2BMandi%2BStench

What a crock of shit.

Yup. Basically I got mad at her in August and flushed my ring down the toilet, which lead to her going off on Leigh, which lead to all this recent bs.

Also, her sister got married on Dec 20th and told us that we aren't welcome to her wedding IF there is any drugs, which lead to Mandi feeling the need to get married on Dec 22nd. affraid

I did my research and legally it is impossible for her to have a legal marriage in Australia. Sure sure, they got married, but its not legal which doesn't grant citizenship.

It's all for attention.

The stupid cunt can leave behind HER dog and cat that I had to find homes for, but has no problems getting "married".
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Also, Leigh looks like a "junglist" meaning a raver fag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a JOKE!   What a JOKE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a JOKE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antihuman Terror Forum :: The Heathen's Den :: General Bullshit-
Jump to: