Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA Empty
PostSubject: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:59 am

I'm reposting the tour schedule of Frostmoon Eclipse , Chaos Moon and Benighted in Sodom without the flyer, since new dates are being added and some changed. I added local supporters and guests too

Nov 16 - 7th Street Entry **CHAOS MOON OFF DATE** - Minneapolis, Minnesota [+ Clad in Darkness + Manetheren + Obfuscate]
Nov 17 - Metal Shakers - Chicago [+ Velnias]
Nov 20 - The Borg Ward - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Nov 21 - Club 161 - Columbus, Ohio [+ Velnias]
Nov 22 - Autumn Festival - Nashville, Tennessee [+ Velnias]
Nov 23 - Charlotte’s Underground - Charlotte, North Carolina
Nov 26 - Swayze’s - Marietta, Georgia [+ Winds of Malice]

Ars Magna records will release a split between the three bands, to be sold on tour.
Frostmoon Eclipse tracks are 4 all recorded with the new bass player Davide Gorrini. The 1st one is to be released on the Toteninsel tribute that should be out through Vendlus records someday.
The other three tracks were hosted on the Tribute to Lovecraft mini cd, released and sold out now (100 copies on 5" cd by God is Myth).
More news to follow

Last edited by 4knives on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:03 am

Are you member of nay of those bands brother?
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:19 am

I played in Frostmoon Eclipse actively until 2006, before going to Denmark, then I decided to focus on studies this april... Miss it but still supporting as much as I can
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:45 am

Great to hear that brother!
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:47 am

I'll probably try to make the Miami show. I live less than 2 hours away.
Back to top Go down
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:49 am

Have Frostmoon Eclipse ever played in Serbia?
Maybe Im wrong but I think yes but I havent been able to go to see it...
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:33 pm

Frostmoon Eclipse have played in Slovenia for a couple of times this year.
Gionata, the drummer came to Serbia playing with Handful Of Hate (he doesn't play there anymore right now) and Kult. If I remember correctly he played there also with Tundra as live session member.
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:40 am

I posted the final and definitive schedule of the tour

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
I'll probably try to make the Miami show. I live less than 2 hours away.

Orias, unfortunately the show in Miami has been cancelled and there's only the Fort Lauderdale show in Florida [Nov 25, Radio-Active Records, Fort Lauderdale, FL].
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:43 am

4knives wrote:
Frostmoon Eclipse have played in Slovenia for a couple of times this year.
Gionata, the drummer came to Serbia playing with Handful Of Hate (he doesn't play there anymore right now) and Kult. If I remember correctly he played there also with Tundra as live session member.

I know that were some show related to Frostmoon Eclipse on those territories.
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:26 am

Orias: it seems that the fort lauderdale show has been cancelled. No
Back to top Go down
Goat
Amniotic Sac

PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:20 am

Come play in Virginia!
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:40 am

eh eh I'll tell the guys but right now this tour is scheduled and there are no more planned dates. Maybe next time, if Claudio (the guitar player) manages to survive a flu he got the first day he arrived in Chicago...
Is charlotte close to you?
Back to top Go down
Goat
Amniotic Sac

PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:40 am

300 miles Sad
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:40 pm

I'm digging this topic from its grave, only to tell you that what was supposed to be sold in november is available now.

"Beauty.Darkness.Chaos."

3 way split CD with:

CHAOS MOON (Usa)
FROSTMOON ECLIPSE (Ita)
BENIGHTED IN SODOM (Usa)

-Ars Magna Recordings (Usa)-

The cd should have exclusive tracks for Chaos Moon & Benighted in Sodom + a re-press of the 100 copies cd-r in tribute to Lovecraft released by God is Myth some months ago. The cd is available from the bands and from Ars Magna Recordings (usa). For european customers, Shaxul has some copies in stock @ Legion of death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA   Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frostmoon Eclipse/Chaos Moon/Benighted in Sodom - november tour in the USA
Page 1 of 1