Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CSP

Go down 
+2
nureintier
SFM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Satan`

CSP Empty
PostSubject: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:05 am

I think so...
Back to top Go down
SFM
Hate Supremacist

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Did he die from cancer???
Back to top Go down
nureintier
Hate Supremacist
nureintier

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:10 am

SFM wrote:
Did he die from cancer???
Good question... I have not heard from in a year either. I have deleted his website from my server due to no contact or news from him in ages...
Back to top Go down
http://www.circleofdestruction.net
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:13 am

Beleeive or not I received e mail from the Orias and aksing me to provide it to persons like Keegan, Parasyte (Kreigsphilosophie), Nur ein Tier (Circle of Destruction) and JB (Cold Void Emanations)...Heres the mail he sent...

"It has been some time...one hell of a journey. I am sure there was talk about ripping people off and flaking on releases, and to an extent there is some truth...to another extent...I can't control what occurred. I have distanced myself from all the old warriors...not by choice, but by necessity. I was very dedicated to my label...to my comrades...and to keeping up my reputation as being reliable (sometimes slow...but always trustworthy.) I got so into it..that it dissolved my life outside of the underground. I dedicated so much of myself to Carnal Sadist Productions and Infurya that I lost my job, my home, and my partner and kids...at the same time...accomplishing NOTHING in the process.

I lost control. I was arrested for drug possession and public disturbance. I was sentenced to 2 years in jail, and served 6 months and had to rot in a halfway house for released convicts for another 6 months...work a shitty job...have my wardrobe and activities dictated to me..be told what I can eat, watch, listen to, wear..etc..I am a year clean and sober..and don't even drink alcohol at this point...at least not often. Some things have changed in my life..but some still remain the same. I have kept up with the underground metal happenings without ever making my presence felt..while still living my life.

Some people found me online, and I ignored them..maybe out of shame or embarrassment that I caved in and burned many bridges because of my lack of self-control. I find myself getting back into playing music recently. I've started simple...playing in various local punk/crust bands..anyone who knows me, knows my love of punk/crust was never a secret. I also began writing material that I feel is right back where I need to be personally...stripped down, simple, and fast. I'm waiting for the proper time to come forward personally..as anyone who knows me will attest..I give it my all..and I am too ambitious for my own good...so I must take baby steps now. I must know I am comfortable enough to get back into things and not lose myself in them like before.

I can't recall who I owe what to..the last month or two of running CSP was chaotic for me. I can't guarantee I still have a lot of material I traded or released. I lost a lot of things when I lost my storage unit and home. However, once I gather my material and belongings I will make good on my words. Those who know me, and have dealt with me often can vouch for words and those are the ones who will trust in me...those who don't...I don't really give a shit at this point in my life. Take me at face value or bite the bullet."

O.NV
21 July 2010

If some of these individuals want to contact him try on
bonyorbitrecords@gmail.com
as Ive got e mail from that one...
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:32 am

Edit: nevermind

Last edited by jb on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wombdagger
Amniotic Sac

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:00 pm

jb wrote:
bonyorbitrecords@gmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/bonyorbitrecords ?
Morelike it: http://www.myspace.com/bonyorbitrecords321
At any rate thanks for sharing Milovan.

Incorrect,

The actual e-mail contact is wombdagger@gmail.com. As far as Bony Orbit goes..I only do artwork.
Back to top Go down
wombdagger
Amniotic Sac

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:04 pm

To set things straight...I know my mistakes. I know what flaws I succumbed to. I am also aware that the last month of CSP's existence, I failed to fulfill many obligations. I don't even remember who I owe what to, or if I even possess any of that...but the fact remains...if anyone got dealt a shitty hand by me...I won't apologize so much, as I will find a way to correct the errors.

Talk is cheap, and I have done more than I care to at this point. Those who choose to trust in me, or already trusted me know that I will find ways to make things right.
Back to top Go down
wombdagger
Amniotic Sac

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:05 pm

Satan` wrote:
I think so...

Perhaps...or maybe you should e-mail him and settle it.
Back to top Go down
wombdagger
Amniotic Sac

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Don't get it confused..my life's been pretty good lately..don't let the jail time and half way house shit make it seem like I was in hell. The halfway house was the first time I had a mobile phone or internet in some time..just not allowed to do certain things..and for any doubters, feel free to inquire about it..I still know my prisoner id, location, and cell #..all that good shit. Also, my health problems were in fact real..and the drug use was a result of my health...

I encourage those of you who actually feel like I can make good on my word to get in touch..anyone else..feel free to hide behind your internet faces. I'm inclined to believe that you are hiding something as well.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:11 am

I would like you to solve all the problems but do not think that all persons will forgot about all after the 2 years and more of silence...Tones of people are claiming CSP and you as a rip off, guys from Amputator, Diskarial, Legion of Death, Slava Production....
Same was with the guy from Final Punishment Records...
Maybe you can get back to the scene but that will never be as on the begining.
Back to top Go down
wombdagger
Amniotic Sac

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 pm

avrlabel wrote:
I would like you to solve all the problems but do not think that all persons will forgot about all after the 2 years and more of silence...Tones of people are claiming CSP and you as a rip off, guys from Amputator, Diskarial, Legion of Death, Slava Production....
Same was with the guy from Final Punishment Records...
Maybe you can get back to the scene but that will never be as on the begining.

To set a lot of things straight. I have never dealt with Final Punishment, so I have no clue what this person has on me. There were also no mailorder customers that never received goods from me as well. If it was paid for it was shipped.

As for Slava and Shaxul...I am aware of the debt that needs to be paid to them. They were both quite fair in dealing with me...and I didn't handle those deals accordingly. Contact will be arranged. On to JB/Cold Void Emanations, we have worked out what needs to be done. JB had enough trust in me to let the past be the past..and that's being taken care of as I type this. Livercage is another band I have business to settle with. I know I also owe Maltkross Prod some goods as well. Looking back through old emails tells me who I owe what to on some degree. Milovan, I know I owed you drum tracks for the Bogalj release you were planning..which can also be arranged if desired. So, if everyone is jumping on the "rip off" bandwagon...let them...Reality set in, and I know where some people stand with me..Now on to a sore subject..AMPUTATOR...

As far as Amputator went...they were never ripped off. Nor, did I do anything to incite them having valid reason to shit talk me...They were completely buttsore over the fact that I released a "punk" band's cd before their tape and THEY cancelled the release, not me. There was every intention to do so, and the money was there to do it. They were not happy because they felt they took more precedence. I can't help that I didn't have to wait to press that cd like I did their tapes... I paid to have shirts made for them, which were never printed and took me almost a month to get my money back.

Diskarial was never ripped off as well. That was just a business plan that went to shit. Honestly, the only part of that I feel bad about was getting Shaxul involved.

I am quite clear that things would never be the same at this point...I honestly have no interest in rebuilding CSP or trying to start over. My focus is only to settle debts, make my own music. and get in touch with the select few who know I have never/would never do them wrong. To be frank, I am practically giving away every distro item I have left. If that settles my debts, excellent..and I will move on.

Back to top Go down
wombdagger
Amniotic Sac

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Arrangements with Shaxul have been handled. Three down..fuck knows how many to go.
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 pm

oh well I am alive too ...
I have been out of radar too but well anyway.

Orias good to see you back...... but well I don't even remember what you had to send me for an old trade and if what it was so well I think it was so old we both forgot what it was there, maybe even not much... ...not as that guy grrrr from Ohio....

But still well I had given you for dead I have to admit.

PS - greetings to everyone. right now that I found the link again thanks to jb and due to a damn hard disk crash I will check here more often, even if I will be moving for 10 months in denmark.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:19 am

hail brother!!Good to see you back...hope you are still into trading and sick stuff heheh...
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:47 am

Hello there! more or less I am but I admit that I slowered everything in this past ......... year? or more? og god I can't remember... I had some stuff to deal with but I tried to keep my updated as much as I could.
Kept following legion of death records, frostmoon eclipse... some weird stuff... oh yeah savnock were awesome.
But I think that the latest records I bought were the Ludicra Hollow Psalms LP and a couple of tapes from a small label.
For the rest sadly almost nothing.
I am moving to denmark for some months, I am thinking of making a new list but I won't have much time to make it and send stuff since I will be home only for a 20 days 8th of august - 28th I guess then I will be up there.
Maybe some shirts and some cds I need to check what I have. Will let you know, but basically the stuff is almost the same of that old list that I have here.

How are you btw? label? painting? feel free to contact me anytime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CSP Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSP   CSP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CSP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antihuman Terror Forum :: The Goatflesh Bazaar :: The Fucking Gallows-
Jump to: