Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discoveries

Go down 
+6
Guido
Unholy_Impaler
avrlabel
Witchhammer
4knives
parasyte
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:22 am

dont know if anyone is familiar with this band but i only just came across them,...

http://www.myspace.com/deadreptileshrinefanpage

i didnt like it at first listen but this is growing on me,

http://www.aquariusrecords.org/audio/drsfire.m3u i absolutely loved this sample too.
Back to top Go down
http://kriegsphilosophie.com
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:13 am

I'm familiar with this finnish band, they did some weird, demented releases. I've come across them in the aquarius records website too some time ago, but their released were hard to find. I got a copy of the cd "A Journey Through the Darkest of Forests" only this year around march. Total Holocaust had a bunch in the distro. Then Antihumanism re-released some stuff in tape format and I got the lp too released by Cocainacopia (once The Sweet Smell of Cirrhosis).
I like the cd a lot, some strange tracks and then there's this song made with acoustic guitar, improvised chords, out of tune singing that gives me the creep and pleasure everytime I listen to it.
Some of the other tapes are ambient, improvised music, Burning Black Infinity is the last album and it was an improvement in recordings and song structure.
I don't know who's behind the project, it seems a kind of cooperation between different artists and musicians. The logos and images of the last album were drawn by a canadian guy and so on.
On an italian webzine they were put close to Dawnfall... but somehow I think they are closer to some psychedelic band still from finland. free folk or whatever they call it. I recommend them, but sometime I think they might sound a little irritating. you have to put your brain in "fucked-up state" eheh before listening (and during listening)
These labels should release new Dead Reptile Shrine stuff soon.
http://www.geocities.com/antihumanism/
www.tumult.net (usa)
and here you can find the dlp
http://www.cocainacopia.cjb.net/ (usa)
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:58 pm

yes i came acros the band through the antihumanism records website, antihumanism is run by the guy from Myself which i had in my distro.

just downloaded the split with torturium, and the cd which you mentioned buying in March. not listened yet, when i restart my activities i think i'll gt the tapes antihumanism has released
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:09 am

The AH tapes were quite simple, black & white glossy & xeroxed tapes, good quality. I have the split too but I listened to it some time ago and since my turntable is still dead...

I was trying to find bands sounding like or close to DRS and I found, as spirt that italian band I posted in the other forum, Rhuith, http://www.myspace.com/rhuith maybe the newest track was the closest in spirit to DRS.

Yesterday I received a cd from a project called ZENITH, released by Aphelion Production. The label description is: The music of Zenith collects Black Metal, Dark, Ambient, Noise and Doom influences blending them with a perverse and sick idea of musical sound” is how the band describe their sound and I can’t say it any better. Leans heavier on the experimental side of very dark and unique strangeness. Like a soundtrack to the worst horror film ever made but in a good way

in fact there's a piano played and feedback and noise played in the background, sung in italian. yesterday, at 2am, was the best experience I've had in dealing with hangovers
Back to top Go down
Witchhammer
Amniotic Sac

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:29 am

Premonitor - Basically one of Sloth's (from SadEx) bands from the 80s. Similar to Nomenclature Diablerie, but better. If Nomenclature is the bastard son of Hellhammer, early Mayhem and early SadEx, Premonitor is the bastard son of Nomenclature and early Mayhem. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/emperorrobbo
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:16 am

Witchhammer wrote:
Premonitor - Basically one of Sloth's (from SadEx) bands from the 80s. Similar to Nomenclature Diablerie, but better. If Nomenclature is the bastard son of Hellhammer, early Mayhem and early SadEx, Premonitor is the bastard son of Nomenclature and early Mayhem. afro

where to get this?
Back to top Go down
Witchhammer
Amniotic Sac

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:12 am

To be honest, no idea, I have it on a tape lent to me by a mate of Sloth which is where I found out about it. Metal Archives has no info on them at all, and I haven't seen anything lying around on the net. I'll get the bloke I'm borrowing it from to ask Sloth about it, see if I can get hold of an actual demo or something.
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:05 pm

anyone ever listen to Šmiercieslaŭ or Zmrok from Belarus?
both bands are fronted by the same female vocalist/guirtarist
from what i can remember these two had decent demos
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:41 am

Witchhammer wrote:
To be honest, no idea, I have it on a tape lent to me by a mate of Sloth which is where I found out about it. Metal Archives has no info on them at all, and I haven't seen anything lying around on the net. I'll get the bloke I'm borrowing it from to ask Sloth about it, see if I can get hold of an actual demo or something.

Inform about anything regarding that demo...
Maybe we can tape trade?
Back to top Go down
Witchhammer
Amniotic Sac

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:49 am

avrlabel wrote:
Witchhammer wrote:

Inform about anything regarding that demo...
Maybe we can tape trade?

I have no info myself. Sad And I only have one copy (which isn't mine) and no ability to copy it over to another, so any trading is currently out of the question. Sorry mate.
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:30 am

I'm listening to Murw, self titled demo from 2005. Does some of you ever heard of them? I found out they are dutch (I thought they were canadian...)
Three tracks of varied black metal, fuzzy recording, but a lot of acoustic guitars and melodic passages. At least it's varied.
I'll try to pick up other releases and see how they are. I liked this one so far.
Back to top Go down
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac
Unholy_Impaler

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:31 pm

Hello!!!

First post in this forum!
well last months I discovered here in Thessaloniki Greece, Omega, which sound like a mix of Motorhead,Bathory, Venom,Hellhammer, maybe reminds a bit of Darktghrone of Cult Is Alive album too...
The demo is good I think but the guys behind are a bit wannabes.They have a gayspace address too, but cannot rememebr it, there you can listen some tracks...
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:31 am

Unholy_Impaler wrote:
Hello!!!

First post in this forum!
well last months I discovered here in Thessaloniki Greece, Omega, which sound like a mix of Motorhead,Bathory, Venom,Hellhammer, maybe reminds a bit of Darktghrone of Cult Is Alive album too...
The demo is good I think but the guys behind are a bit wannabes.They have a gayspace address too, but cannot rememebr it, there you can listen some tracks...

My brother Giorgios!!!
Welcome to this fucking board!!!
Back to top Go down
Guido
Hate Supremacist
Guido

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:28 am

Speaking of Hellas, i recently bought the double CD HELLAS with all the old BM/DM occult bands, fucking awesome!!! The glorious hellenic era of UG!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysengrin.net
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac
Unholy_Impaler

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:15 am

I have listen about this one but never saw it yet...
Yes old Greek black/death metal scene was amazing but now we don't have that strong scene I think, you know already most bands worthy to be reached!
Back to top Go down
Goat
Amniotic Sac

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:54 am

Dead Reptile Shrine is pretty weird. Just discovered Hell Rot. Neat stuff.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:07 am

Goat wrote:
Dead Reptile Shrine is pretty weird. Just discovered Hell Rot. Neat stuff.

Any contact for Hell Rot?
Back to top Go down
Goat
Amniotic Sac

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:24 am

Can't find one.
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:34 am

the sole membr in hell rot M goat is someone other than you?
Back to top Go down
Goat
Amniotic Sac

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:45 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:24 pm

Goat wrote:
Can't find one.

Fukk!
Back to top Go down
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac
Unholy_Impaler

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:30 pm

Today I was listening to Ekron Cult from Paraguay! Proselytism will release an album of this horde, hell it is amazing death/black metal in the south american tradition unapproachable from most bands in the gerne today!
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:46 am

Unholy_Impaler wrote:
Today I was listening to Ekron Cult from Paraguay! Proselytism will release an album of this horde, hell it is amazing death/black metal in the south american tradition unapproachable from most bands in the gerne today!

Have you multiple copies of it Giorgios?
Back to top Go down
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac
Unholy_Impaler

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:41 pm

Unfortunatelly not and I don't have even a contact address, but if you want I can dub it with our next trade it is very short stuff about 6-7 minutes, so I can dub it somewhere!
Check your email inbox I have sent you the current trade list...I wait a lot stuff from South America btw, hope to arrive soon!!
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:47 pm

Old, from Germany.
Down with the the nails is som forgettable black/thrash, though pretty cool and nicely done.
D-beat, power trio, cool vocals. Uh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Discoveries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discoveries
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antihuman Terror Forum :: Metal Topics :: Black Terror Art-
Jump to: