Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Acquisitions

Go down 
+5
blackstar
Guido
4knives
parasyte
jb
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:12 pm

nope
I have the dawn bringer cd with "Pain Lengthens Time" ep.
Only in "And I saw Eternity" seems to be two tracks from different times, "De Stella Nova" is recorded in June 1993 and then there's "Webs of Perdition" from "Jericho Trumpet" 7".
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Teratogeny - Mundo Famélico (great grindcore)
Thin the Herd - Mournful and Overcast LP (dark crust)
Thou / Black September - split EP (sludge doom / black-death-crust
Riotous / Atomvinter - split CD (Apocalycrust / raw swedish d-beat)

Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 P1020471hs7
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:41 am

4knives wrote:
"De Stella Nova" is recorded in June 1993 and then there's

oh yeah this song was hosted in an ending in fire
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:26 pm

GOATVULVA-BAPHOMETAL bootleg EP finally!!!!
Profanation-Devastation of Purity
Nocturnal Evil-Seven Rituals of Sin
Executed-Sorrow and Death
Black Virgin-Compilation tape
Osirion-Evil made history
Back to top Go down
malekith
Amniotic Sac

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:57 am

Malign- Divine facing/ Fireborn
Ofermod- Tiamtu
Horna- Sanojesi Aarelle

Hi by the way.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:47 am

malekith wrote:
Malign- Divine facing/ Fireborn
Ofermod- Tiamtu
Horna- Sanojesi Aarelle

Hi by the way.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:02 am

Slaughter-Fuck of Death picture 12"
Tudor-Ultra Black Metal x2 12"
Witches Hammer-Stretching Into Infinity 12"
Nunslaughter-The Rotting Christ 7"
Fearless Iranians From Hell-Foolish Americans 12"
Tiger Junkies-Sick of Tiger 7"
Poison Idea-Latest Will and Testament 12"
Back to top Go down
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:25 am

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:

What is this Orias?Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:29 am

avrlabel wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:

Fearless Iranians From Hell were a REAL punk band from the 80's. It features members of some mainstream rock band, the Butthole Surfers...but FIFH is good shit...and they're Americans, not Iranians.
Back to top Go down
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:33 am

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
oriasnuclearvomit wrote:

Fearless Iranians From Hell were a REAL punk band from the 80's. It features members of some mainstream rock band, the Butthole Surfers...but FIFH is good shit...and they're Americans, not Iranians.

Nice but it would be better that those are some muslim extremists...hehehehe
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:09 am

in the midst of alchool and food I received MASOCHIST "History" double cd
still waiting for almost all stuff, but the post is sooooo sloooooowwww Sad slower than a skepticism record...
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:22 am

4knives wrote:
in the midst of alchool and food I received MASOCHIST "History" double cd
still waiting for almost all stuff, but the post is sooooo sloooooowwww Sad slower than a skepticism record...

Yes its fucking slow..Im waiting for almost 10 packages at this moment...
Back to top Go down
blackstar
Amniotic Sac
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Agreed between fucking xmas and new years the mail is moving very very slow.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:21 am

Bought a crap record player, I'm going to be able to play my vinyls here in Norway, yeeha.

Now playing:

From the Ashes / Splitter split 7" - super violent grindcore/crust.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:57 pm

Got the latest AGATHOCLES album, along with a rather badass t-shirt... will start playing this CD very soon.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:07 pm

jb wrote:
Got the latest AGATHOCLES album, along with a rather badass t-shirt... will start playing this CD very soon.

I never liked this band although they are fucking Cult!
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Well, I have to admit it's far too leftist for me... I love Disrupt, but I'm not sure about their stances...

I respect some of their views, but, meh... ultra left = ultra right. Extremes meet.

Musically, this is very grind, very raw, not easy listening, but not uninteresting, some real violence here. I just want more d-beat!
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:32 pm

jb wrote:
Well, I have to admit it's far too leftist for me... I love Disrupt, but I'm not sure about their stances...

I respect some of their views, but, meh... ultra left = ultra right. Extremes meet.

Musically, this is very grind, very raw, not easy listening, but not uninteresting, some real violence here. I just want more d-beat!

Yes they are raw, and thats good but you had mention ideological aspects already...
I have a friend who is into this kind of music and ideology...hehehe,his funny...
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Yes; sometimes it's not funny anymore. I am not racist, misogynistic, homophobic; I am rather anti-capitalistic and agree with some of their points... But this is so clichéd in the "leftist" area that I can't follow. I don't believe in Humanity, and that's the main thing; AxG criticises and stands against pretty much everything, but seems to have trust in the people's ability to do go, which is very optimistic (and unrealistic to say the least). Also, they view everything in black and white: if you're not with them, you're against them! That makes them kind of fascist (strangely enough), that and a couple other elements.
This being said, Jan is pretty much a fucking underground maniac, and he seems to be listening to a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:44 am

jb wrote:
. I don't believe in Humanity, and that's the main thing; AxG criticises and stands against pretty much everything, but seems to have trust in the people's ability to do go, which is very optimistic (and unrealistic to say the least). .

Thats the problem of all those crust/HC/grind or whatever bands...
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:04 am

Exact. But, there are some good bands, with different stances, more apocalyptic. I'm working on one...
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:18 am

jb wrote:
Exact. But, there are some good bands, with different stances, more apocalyptic. I'm working on one...

Nice to hear that fact..I never was too much into this although I like to listen from time to time but from all bands that I had dig from my friend noone had some interesting views different to others..Although those were some cult acts not new and Ug bands...
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:52 am

these last 2 weeks:

ARPHAXAT - Loudun la Maudite - cd (earipping & great!!!)
METZELI - Burying the goddess - 7"
VOIDS OF VOMIT/MORBID UPHEAVAL - Split lp
UNCREATION - Return to Chaos (3/4 of Morbid Upheval in it) - tape
AT THE GATES - The red in the sky... - digi repress
AT THE GATES - the 2nd... - digi repress
PAN.THY.MONIUM - Dawn of dreams + khaooos - double cd reissue
the Punk cover song compilation from chile - cd
UNBEING II - the Exhalation - tape
KAOSRITUAL - Svopt morgenrod - tape

something else I'm forgetting...
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Vorkuta - Morbid Audial Plaguestorm
Black/thrash metal of quality, very "true", honest stuff. The DarkThrone cover is awesome.

Mor - promo 2008
Very good stuff; varied black metal, with some keyboard, violence and good leads.

Zapisnik - Issue 2
Very nice zine, awesome diy work, cut and paste master again. Good drawings, reasonnably macabre layout. Problem is the content: most of the bands are utter garbage, orthodox slime that praise Satan like sheep praise the Lord, and have nothing to say except "LOL SATAN MY MASTER DIY TRUE 666 KILL THE POSERS FOLLOW THE WAY OF SATAN SATAN SATANAAAAARGH", which isn't very interesting. Too much Satanic Propaganda shit in this... On the other hand, Warkult itw is very interesting, the guy is intelligent, not like the other bands. The Chilean scene report is very solid too. After that, the reviews are kind of boring, and you review mostly crappy 4-track gimmicks. Overall, a good zine, the art is fantasticly wicked, it looks you have been to Hell and back.
So, find better, more intelligent bands, and don't forget: Satanism is individualism, not another religion.

Thanks Milovan!

Last edited by jb on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Your welcome bro!
thanx for critics,I appreciate them..
Btw Pseudogod and Gehangter Jude are only so called orthodox bm bands there other ones not..
Problem was cause of my bad english and incapability of creating some better questions..
And most of bands gave boring anwers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Acquisitions   Latest Acquisitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Acquisitions
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next