Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trade list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jb
Goat Terrorist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:42 am

For trade:

FAMAS - ...est imperare orbi universo... - French black metal demo tape. Violent, martial stuff.
Wreck of the Hesperus - the dilapidated sky - noise/ambient/funeral doom tape.
Behalf Fiend / Versos Miriades - Honor and Pride for Satan - Brazilian satanic Black Metal. CD
Very Wicked - Goregutgreedy - German brutal death metal, with a rather natural sound. The cover is not ina great state. CD
Eulogy - The Essence - USA strange Death Metal. Rather cult CD ep.
The No-Mads - Deranged - Fierce German thrash metal with a female shrieker. Violent! CD
The Accüsed - Splatter Rock - Heavy/Thrash/Punk crossover, lacks inlay. CD
Necrostorm - necrostorm - Crazy black metal, solid and raw, all improvised, yet bizarrely coherent. CD

PM or dworkin at hotmail dot com.

Last edited by jb on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:37 am

How good sound this Black Virgin?
Maybe I can trade Primeval Mass for this one.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:26 am

PM me your email, I'll send you a couple tracks.
It is Venom-like heavy/speed/thrash.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:32 am

Put B.Virgin tape for me..Ill trade for it.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:51 am

Done.
Maybe you want to trade some other stuff, or covers+master ?
Cause trading for one tape... Smile ... postage wise, it's not extremely interesting.
How many Primeval Mass tapes do you have? I'd like to distro that.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:21 am

jb wrote:
Done.
Maybe you want to trade some other stuff, or covers+master ?
Cause trading for one tape... Smile ... postage wise, it's not extremely interesting.
How many Primeval Mass tapes do you have? I'd like to distro that.

I have around eight but I can trade for example tape master and covers if thats ok.You have three covers on Black Virgin?
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:43 am

Yes, I have three cover. You can have it, no worries. I just dubbed one tape. I'll add master cd-r for more convenience, though.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:47 am

jb wrote:
Yes, I have three cover. You can have it, no worries. I just dubbed one tape. I'll add master cd-r for more convenience, though.

Ok,I need some time cause im not at home,soon ill do that and send to you Ill drop you pm when i finish all shits..
Pm your address.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:11 am

Update.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:55 am

Do you still have
Wreck of the Hesperus - the dilapidated sky - noise/ambient/funeral doom tape.
Jb?
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:14 am

Yes, I still have it available for trade.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:05 pm

I would like to have it if you want something from my list and if so than keep it aside together with U.Actu.
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:11 am

Will do.
Back to top Go down
noticen24
Amniotic Sac

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:21 am

Maybe I can trade Primeval Mass for this one.

lincoln parts
orlando free mls
Back to top Go down
nirvana
Hate Supremacist

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:58 am

free sms
lysspejle
Celtic 4 - 0 Hearts

James Forrest celebrates his goal for Celtic
Forrest scored the opening goal before being forced off through injury

Anthony Stokes scored twice as Scottish Premier League leaders Celtic halted the Hearts title bandwagon in its tracks with a comfortable victory.

James Forrest's superb 16-yard drive put the home side in control after just seven minutes of an impressive display.

Stokes curled in a delightful free-kick eight minutes after the break.

The Irishman broke clear to score after 71 minutes and Paddy McCourt added a close-range finish to firmly end third-top Hearts' 11-match unbeaten run.

Celtic themselves have now stretched their own unbeaten run to 11 games and moved 10 points clear of the Edinburgh side.

Hearts had arrived on a high after Saturday's 1-0 win over reigning champions Rangers but now find themselves again five points adrift of the second-top side after failing to live up to their pre-match billing.

The talk before the game was how Celtic's defence would cope with just one fit centre-half, Thomas Rogne, available to face in-form visitors.

However, he and Charlie Mulgrew, normally a left-back, were hardly troubled throughout a match in which Celtic immediately established control, troubling the visitors with their pace and precision.

And Forrest, who returned to the side following suspension along with Joe Ledley, gave them the lead after a clever flick by striker Gary Hooper was picked up by Scott Brown.

The Celtic captain drove forward before releasing the winger on the left-hand side of the box.

Forest appeared to take Hearts goalkeeper Marian Kello by surprise when he lashed in an unstoppable shot from 16 yards.

The winger's joy turned to despair when he was forced off after 24 minutes with what looked like a hamstring injury, being replaced with Paddy McCourt, who had originally been dropped to the bench along with Niall McGinn.
Anthony Stokes celebrates with Beram Kayal
Stokes (left) scored Celtic's second and third goals against Hearts

Hearts manager Jim Jefferies had started with the more combative Ian Black instead of Ruben Palazuelos, but the visitors were second best in midfield.

When they were at last seen as an attacking force, Stephen Elliott's cross-cum-shot flew dangerously across the face of goal, with Ryan Stevenson just failing to provide a scoring touch.

Good control from Stokes inside the Hearts penalty box set up Ledley to fire wide after a period of intense Celtic pressure.

By now, it was becoming an increasingly stormy affair, with Hearts' Rudi Skacel particularly testing referee Euan Norris's patience despite having already been booked.

The winger also squandered Hearts' best chance of the half on the break when he shot straight at goalkeeper Fraser Forster, while Ledley fired just wide at the other end.

Skacel was replaced with Palazuelos at half-time, manager Jefferies deciding it was better to take the Czech off before he was sent off.

Hearts came out for the second half hoping to replicate Saturday's performance, when they defeated Rangers despite the reigning champions having created a series of chances in the opening 45 minutes.

However, they immediately went close to going further behind when Hooper broke clear and goalkeeper Kello did well to block clear the striker's drive.

Celtic's second was not long in coming, with Stokes curling a free-kick past the goalkeeper from 25 yards.

With the match becoming increasingly heated, Hearts' Black and Marius Zaliukas, plus Celtic's Brown and Stokes, took the number of bookings to seven following a midfield melee.

Hearts were unable to turn that passion into creative football and they should have gone further behind when Hooper fired over from close range.

Stokes grabbed his second when Zaliukas failed to gather a Ledley through ball and, when Hooper stumbled, his strike partner was on hand to score.

McCourt completed the scoring after 80 minutes when Brown set up Stokes and the winger added the finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trade list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade list   Trade list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade list
Page 1 of 1