Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's going on?

Go down 
+4
nureintier
parasyte
jb
Lycaon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

What's going on? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:06 am

parasyte wrote:
yes its just a repeat of things like manson rubbing his dick on security stood at the front of stage's head
or manson trying to suck off his bass player in the gigs in the 90s. saying/doing things that are politically incorrect will gain attention, this is where manson is a genius, he does one thing, wears it out and moves onto the next, if you look at his albums there is always a gimmick that he is exploiting. there was the drug thing, the gay thing, the looking like nazis, the wearing a dead animal etc.

varg's exploited this too, look at the statements he makes in prison, he tries to say outrageous things all the time and then ends up completely sel contradicting himself...

I said already manson is an artist in such things those shitters are not...Avoid the scum!
Back to top Go down
jb
Goat Terrorist

What's going on? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:57 am

They are pretty much all scum.
Manson included.
Oh, and I guess we all are gimmicks.
Back to top Go down

What's going on?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antihuman Terror Forum :: Metal Topics :: Black Terror Art-
Jump to: