Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trade list

Go down 
+2
avrlabel
4knives
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

trade list - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade list   trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:00 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: trade list   trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:17 am

Im interested in that Nunslaughet Cd Gherardo...do you still have it?
any new tapes for trade on your side?
let me know mate..
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: trade list   trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:03 am

Hello Milovan! unfortunately that cd is not available anymore... I'm preparing a new list, I'll post it as soon as I have time to check everything. I think I need to update this list. will do it right now.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: trade list   trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:55 am

Great ill wait for new list maniac!
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: trade list   trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:36 am

After a long silence I'm preparing a new list (trade-sale). It will be ready in about two days (cd's, 7", tapes and shirts)
I've been working a little and after my short contract finished I put myself to work on some academic matters (articles + translations). I applied for a PhD in aarhus starting from february 2010...
Back to top Go down
4knives
Hate Supremacist
4knives

PostSubject: Re: trade list   trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:52 pm

I updated the list. I haven't decided if trading some lps and 7" at the moment. And maybe I'll add more things.
you can write me here or at the mail.
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: trade list   trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:44 pm

I could be interested in Unbeign tape but Ill wait if you put more tapes and Cds in list and those wax as well..
Back to top Go down
nirvana
Hate Supremacist

PostSubject: Re: trade list   trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:38 am

Tungurahua volcano prompts evacuation in Ecuador

Scientists say pyroclastic flow from the volcano could threaten some of the villages on the slopes
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

In the shadow of the Tungurahua volcano
Ecuador volcano's deadly eruption
The authorities in Ecuador have begun evacuating people from the slopes of the Tungurahua volcano after it started spewing ash.

Scientists say fast-moving currents of extremely hot gas and rock could be seen flowing from the volcano's crater.

Tungurahua, some 135km (85 miles) southeast of the capital, Quito, has been in an active state since 1999.

But experts say there has been a rapid increase in its seismic activity since Saturday morning.

Scientists with the Ecuadorean Institute for Geophysics say the number of explosions has increased. They say the ash cloud has reached 2km (1.2 miles) in height.

People living on the slopes reported the ground and buildings shaking, and a rumbling sound coming from the volcano.

Hot gases and rocks started flowing down the western side of the mountain at mid-morning and ash has been raining down on the villages of Pondoa and Patate.

The authorities have put the region immediately around the volcano under red alert and the security forces are preventing people from entering the area.

The tourist town of Banos is one of those being evacuated.

In 1999, its 15,000 inhabitants were forced to evacuate when the Tungurahua had its last major eruption. Residents were not able to return to their homes for a year.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
business opportunity
search engine optimisation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trade list   trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trade list
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2