Antihuman Terror Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Underground Worship

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sports

Go down 
+6
Goat
oriasnuclearvomit
blockman
Unholy_Impaler
jb
parasyte
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:05 am

Unholy_Impaler wrote:
Yes I rememebr that happened in NBA, it was crazy hahaha, you can look for some other crazy fight happened in court and spectators also involved Very Happy Very Happy

You are right in Greece, Turkey, ex Yugoslavian countries basketball is same as football so here we have same hooligan acts as football. Sometimes happen crazy things like ,molotov bombs in cars of players just to make them afariad and play shitty, pistols which can launch little fireworks used against rival fans etc...
I think you know what I am talking about as some of them happen to other European countries in football... I saw the movie the footbal factory which was about hooligans in UK and it included several common practises with here (in both basketball and football)...

Yes I love this movie, if you like that one also try watch "green Street hooligans" this movie goes by a few different names,

The guy (danny Dyer) from Football Factory actually has a TV show called The Real Footbal Factories where he goes to see leaders of hooligan firms, and there is an international edition too, where he goes around the world visiting different countries and meeting leaders of different hooligan firms, it was this TV show where I saw about hooligans in the eastern european basketball. I made a playlist on youtube for one of the episodes if you click link below it should play the whole episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Q636h2i18&feature=PlayList&p=B673FA6EEBD9CE55&index=0&playnext=1

this is an episode about the balcans, might be the one where they mention basketball but I cant quite remember, I think it might have been the one where he goes to lithuania but it's been a year since I watched this show

Last edited by parasyte on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kriegsphilosophie.com
blockman
Amniotic Sac

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:39 am

Well I will leave the whole "pure underground skateboarding" alone and say that Football Factory was indeed a great movie, saw it a few years back. Green Street Hooligans was cool as well even though that faggot hobbit was in it. I think football hooliganism is great especially from all my father has told me. It has something that has always appealed to me, guess it is in my blood just like being a whiskey drinking redneck.
Back to top Go down
oriasnuclearvomit
Bestial War Tyrant
oriasnuclearvomit

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:46 am

That's what happends when you play in Detroit, Michigan...Ignorant niggers and worthless trailer trash. I hate basketball. I watch college sports. Nothing I watch is professional. College teams aren't playing for money. They are playing for reputation, spirit, and pride...those are some things I can appreciate for what they are worth.
Back to top Go down
http://csp.circleofdestruction.net
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:10 am

blockman wrote:
Well I will leave the whole "pure underground skateboarding" alone and say that Football Factory was indeed a great movie, saw it a few years back. Green Street Hooligans was cool as well even though that faggot hobbit was in it. I think football hooliganism is great especially from all my father has told me. It has something that has always appealed to me, guess it is in my blood just like being a whiskey drinking redneck.

i was apprehensive about watching due to the hobbit being in it, but i was glad i took the chance to watch this film. I have the football favtory book but havent watched it yet, it's part of a trilogy if i am not mistaken (the book that is)

oriasnuclearvomit wrote:
That's what happends when you play in Detroit, Michigan...Ignorant niggers and worthless trailer trash. I hate basketball. I watch college sports. Nothing I watch is professional. College teams aren't playing for money. They are playing for reputation, spirit, and pride...those are some things I can appreciate for what they are worth.

what about all that drafting shit in colleges in the states and all the scholarships n so forth.
it's still all fake. the colleges with most money who can draft or lure in the best players will generally be at the top just like pro sports.

this is why i like watching the world cup for football, even shitty 3rd world countries can do well and you dont really know what's gonna happen, keeps it slightly exciting i guess, but all the balerina/cry baby/diving shit pisses me off. which is why i prefer rugby world cup over anything.
Back to top Go down
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac
Unholy_Impaler

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:51 pm

Yes I like amateur sports best but today capitalist spirit has almost kill everything!You know art and sports are fueled by money unfortunately...And maybe this is the main reaosn for the decrease in soul that we see.

Yes about basketball it is a national sport in many countries of east Europe, sure Lithuania is one of them, here the sport has not a lot in common with American version I think,maybe it is closer with the college type of the game,or even more startegic and fierce.We call streetball the type of basketball in USA usually hahahaha

Thanx a lot Parasyte for video and info, unfortunatelly my internet is too slow to see it right now, I will check it soon in a net cafe.
Back to top Go down
Goat
Amniotic Sac

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:23 pm

Used to play baseball in a league. I'll play just about anything for recreation though.
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:01 pm

Unholy_Impaler wrote:
Yes I like amateur sports best but today capitalist spirit has almost kill everything!You know art and sports are fueled by money unfortunately...And maybe this is the main reaosn for the decrease in soul that we see.

Yes about basketball it is a national sport in many countries of east Europe, sure Lithuania is one of them, here the sport has not a lot in common with American version I think,maybe it is closer with the college type of the game,or even more startegic and fierce.We call streetball the type of basketball in USA usually hahahaha

Thanx a lot Parasyte for video and info, unfortunatelly my internet is too slow to see it right now, I will check it soon in a net cafe.

no worries you'll probably enjoy that video, there are a lot of the football factory international episodes but i havent seen many of them online, used to be several on tvlinks before that got shut down, but cant find it on surfthechannel.com i am sure there's more on youtube but just havent really looked. he did one in south america which was crazy, they woul have the football live tv coverage starting about 1 hour earlyso they could show the leaders of the hooligan firms arriving to the game by bus and they woul have commentary on the hooligan firms arriving, and show them entering the ground and they would be saved an area right behind the goals. crazy stuff. when he went to meet the firms beore the game they would even give him tours of the football ground and show the trophy rooms. not an official for the fgootball team, but an official from the hooligan firms, you'd ever get that happening in most european countries haha

Goat wrote:
Used to play baseball in a league. I'll play just about anything for recreation though.

yes, playing for recreation i much prefer, i find the competitive spirit has killed a lot of sports,
with things like football players diving onto the floor and pretending to be hurt and beygging for red cards and so forth.
this is why i ike rugby since the players still look at the referee with some kind of respect as oppose to the big mouthed overpayed fags you get in football
Back to top Go down
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac
Unholy_Impaler

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:15 am

I just saw the videos!!!
This Balkan report was great I think even if left only in ex-Yugoslavia.I knew about the hostility between these clubs especially the serbian ones, I remember when PAOK (a team located here )fans traveled in Belgrade for a match with Red Star in basketball faced a terrible fight because they say they are brothers with Partizan fans... Very Happy Very Happy
hahaha, here in Greece you can also meet such situations and hooligans stories. I rememebr also about a Panathinaikos fan who get sodomized by drunken Olympiakos fans a couple of years ago. He tried to attack their bus, they captured him and they fucked him about 2-3 hours, then throw him on the highway...Crazy!
Of course minor fights happen all the time, most rival fans here are Panathinaikos-Olympiakos (in Athens) and Aris-PAOK(here in Thessaloniki)
two years ago a Panathinaikos fan died in a serius fight with Olympiakos fans with knives,iron clubs etc

here is an attack to referee by Panthinaikos fans, if remember right it was in 2002 or 2001, he gave penalty in the match with Olympiakos at 90'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2CMYVTMoTE

there are also a load of videos on youtube with Greek hooliganism,especially from fans of these 4 teams...
Back to top Go down
Lycaon
Hate Supremacist
Lycaon

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:34 am

Hey Un. Impaler what team you are supporting? I guess it's Paok or Aris. I'm not really interested in sports (I just prefer to play football/basketball) but I'm an Aris fan.
Back to top Go down
http://deumbrisproductions.weebly.com/
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac
Unholy_Impaler

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:57 am

In the past(when I was in school) I was supporting Panathinaikos but now I am disgusted by their lifestyle presence,welthy attitude, Athenian trendy lifestyle(do you understand what I mean?),
So now I support a team from Thessaloniki, yes Aris is also my team now, I had been in studium some times but unfortunatelly not a single time during current season, hope soon... hahahaha
I also play basketball from time to time, but in football I am not that good I play as stoper usually...
Back to top Go down
avrlabel
Goat Terrorist

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:00 am

I have never had interest for any of sports at all.
Back to top Go down
Unholy_Impaler
Amniotic Sac
Unholy_Impaler

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:07 am

I was fuckin more into this during school years but now a bout a decade latter, I don't have a lot of time, also I live in a city now and my interests have changed a bit. you can kill some good time with it! Also is good for health when you play but time is always prcious now and that doesn't happen that often...
Back to top Go down
malekith
Amniotic Sac

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Football is my main sport. Man United fan.

I used to go as often as I could when I lived back home in Manchester until the Glazer's took over. I was and still am totaly against people coming in from outside of football to run clubs. I know it's all about money now and that fact has priced me out of going to Old Trafford now. Can't afford the £150 per game it would cost to take us all which would include transport, tickets and that.

Had some good times though at the protests, storming the buildings of companies involved in the takeover. At one place about 20 of us crammed into a lift ment for 15 and it broke down between floors haha. Fire brigade were called out to free us. We managed to shut down various places for the day...Ladbrooks and the Nike shop among them.
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:00 pm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=42plidAWbhM&feature=PlayList&p=C534BF2CA921EEC9&index=0&playnext=1

football factories international - poland

Malekith, you were involved with a firm in manchester?
Back to top Go down
malekith
Amniotic Sac

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:06 pm

parasyte wrote:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=42plidAWbhM&feature=PlayList&p=C534BF2CA921EEC9&index=0&playnext=1

Malekith, you were involved with a firm in manchester?

Not a firm as such. When the Glazer family were trying to buy the club some people didnt agree with it. A few thousand of us turned up at Old Trafford usually when big announcements had been made and we would basically cause a bit of shit without being violent or anything although the fucking pigs turned violent at one of the protests I missed.

One morning we all met in Manchester city centre and thats when we went round some of the sponsors and other companies involved with United and the Glazer's and caused a bit of shit there too causing the stores to close for the day.

Here's a slideshow of it and video...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gDYDDVNIwx4&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VI5g9L5ewzU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
parasyte
Goat Terrorist
parasyte

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:33 pm

reminds me of that moment in the football factories episode where the guy talks about when the new managed of dinamo zagreb changed the name to croatia zagred and the firm burning the managers box cause they didnt like it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
malekith
Amniotic Sac

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:50 am

parasyte wrote:
reminds me of that moment in the football factories episode where the guy talks about when the new managed of dinamo zagreb changed the name to croatia zagred and the firm burning the managers box cause they didnt like it Twisted Evil

Well yeah exactly. Football is often something that means a lot to people. Obviously our protests didn't stop the takeover but there is a fund thats purpose is to one day have enough money to buy the club for the fans.

A break away club was also formed called FC United of Manchester whose aim was to bring back what football is really about without all the money grabbing bastards.
Back to top Go down
noticen24
Amniotic Sac

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:15 am

You know Demon Burger? that's the X-Games of Metal.

lincoln parts
orlando free mls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sports   sports - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sports
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antihuman Terror Forum :: The Heathen's Den :: General Bullshit-
Jump to: